Honor and Celebrate Your Elders during Lunar Festival!

Having touble finding the timewalking npc in tristfal. Need her to get into old UC and she doesnt seem to be where the article described. Anyone run into this? Stuck on this part for achieve.

Did you not get the memo? lol

They’re updating holidays, starting this year. It’s covered in the updated timeline.

Where’s your snark now?

I believe it when I see the “revamp” until then the snark stays

1 Like

Too many ACTUAL things to be angry and edgy about in this game, instead of picking things they actually addressed as upcoming changes.

But… keep up the good fight!

Whatever you say sweet cheeks

This seems racist coming from a Pandaren named Panwokfry.

I don’t know a wok is the ideal thing to fry in honestly…

I did the quest Lunar Preservation. I then did the follow up quests that reward the different color crowns. I don’t need to do anything else for the all year crown transmog do I? I looked them up on wowhead and it said I need to buy the crowns but when I click the NPC it says I already collected the appearance.

I would like to double check before the event ends ty :>

Because the Chinese CCP leadership are excellent at claiming that other people’s things belong to them. Seeing as how Mao tossed away all of China’s history and destroyed the rest of the culture nothing pre-Mao should belong to them. Mao was the biggest piece of garbage that the CCP still claims. It’s Amazing that you can basically be responsible for hundreds of millions dying and yet they still want to paint the fat pig as a hero.

I really liked the idea of honoring elders more after I became one. The other side of that evil coin also requires you to now be an elder which is not as awesome.

honor me? Get off my lawn. ::sprays hose::