Holy/Shadow priest LF organized raiding guild

I am looking for an adult guild that is well organized and supportive of its members (i.e. no flame wars, plz). I am currently in an irl friends guild where we mostly do mythics, but I have been part of large organized raiding guilds in the past and I miss it.

I am main spec holy, and currently middle of the dps pack on my single target offset. I am usually available after 7 CST and on weekends after the kids are in bed.

I am also always ready for a mythic, whether as heals or dps, and am always looking for more peeps to dungeon with. Currently trying to push +15/16.

Hey check us out and message me if you think we could be a good fit :slight_smile:

Hey - we’re looking for a holy priest (or shadow if you prefer it as well actually!) for our 2/8M group. Tu/W 8p-11p EST

Check our post out here:

[A] Superiority Complex - 2 day! 2/8M - LFM! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there. I know the challenges of raiding with kids. Day Raiders raids Wednesday and Thursday 7-10 AM EST. We are 8/8 N and 7/8 H. We are an easy going group. If you are interested in talking message me.
Discord Ryaden#5511

[Autonomy]
Faction Horde
Server Mal’Ganis

Mythic team 2/8M
Wed/Thur/Mon 7pm -10pm pst.

Heroic Team 6/8H
Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 10pm pst.

We transferred to Mal’Ganis from Spinebreaker, We stopped Mythic raiding s1 Shadowlands and we are now rebuilding! We are a laid back raiding guild that focus’s on PVE. We have 2 teams. Both teams have different objectives/goals for the season. Our raid groups provide a non toxic and fun raiding atmosphere. We are looking for non toxic individuals that want to push content in an efficient and timely manner!

Mythic Team
Currently rebuilding our mythic team. We are looking for players that can play and gear outside of the raid and commit to killing mythic bosses. This is a Mythic only team. Everyone on this team pushes m+ outside of raid and can carry their own weight in raid. Spots are competitive.

Mythic Raid team requirement.
-min 2250+ IO
-3 week raid trial.
-no loot qqing
-Team player, Non toxic ,able to communicate.
-ability to improve every pull, gear as much as possible outside of raid.
-adapt to new mechanics, adapt to swift changes in strategy.
-expect 100 wipes per prog boss.

Mythic Raid team recruitment
Windwalker
Unholy/Frost DK
Priest
Boomkin
Enh Shaman
Devestation Evoker

Heroic Team
This is our casual raid, a very relaxed environment with our goal to hit AOTC before the end of the season. This team will eventually dabble into entry mythic level content.

Heroic Raid team recruitment
Heals
Dps

MSG ME
Thiz#11864 Bnet
Thiz#7444 Disc

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 H

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello there Selanay! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Vault. We are a casual heroic guild that is 7/8H progressing on Razageth.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
7/8H

Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hi there!

Here at Casual Damage, we are a super laid back group of friends who have been raiding with each other since 2020 and some even before that! We are an aotc focused guild who are 7/8 Heroic, and plenty of key pushers throughout the week doing 15s and higher. Some folks doing 20s, but most of us doing 15 to 18. Raid times are Wed and Sat from 6to9 pm PST. We also do normal raid on saturdays before heroic. We could totally use a shadow or holy priest, and you would be welcome to play both any given night. Especially as holy. Please contact Draggato#5421 our gm on discord with any questions about joining the team. Hope to hear from ya!

Hey there!

HR Department ([H] Mal’Ganis) is the leading guild of a 2 night a week established cross-realm heroic raiding group who also runs (a lot of) mythic plus. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11ET (5-8PT) but community members are around almost every night for M+. We currently have a minimum ilevel of 405 for prog nights.

We focus on being an inclusive, collaborative community encouraging and helping fellow community members both during raids and in M+. We’re a small friendly group looking to add members to our raid and M+ community who fit well with the team and are looking for a similar community.

For more information reach out to Ky#8778 on discord.

If Interested in joining the horde I have a guild for you on Thrall. We are a laid back Friendly adult guild, We are focused on AOTC and 6/8 Heroic. If we have the team progression in mythic is an option. We have people doing keys on every night. Just have to talk to them lol. if interested here is a link to my post!

Heyhey Selanay i run an alli guild on stormrage in need of another healerr for our core team we raid tues-wed 9pm-12am est and fun thurs we also need more healers to run high keys with our key runners so it sounds like you would be a solid fit to our needs and i think we would fit yours as well! id love to chat more and see TY

Lowding#1703

Howdy! I saw you were looking for a guild & you seemed like a good fit for us. I’ll link our recruitment post. Just let me know if you have any questions.

Hello!

My name is Zozz, if you’re still looking around I have a casual guild that raids sunday/Monday 930PM EST. Send me a message on discord, I’d love to chat!

Zozz#0329

Hi, Selanay! We are looking for a flex dps/healer. I think you’d be a great fit for us! Please contact me on discord if you’re interested. laura#0003

Hello, Selanay!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We might be small (about 60 players), but we are well organized and don’t delve into flame wars or drama llamas. We are looking for more ranged dps for our AOTC focused progression team (a healing offspec won’t hurt anything) and would like to invite you to check us out. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. (Every other Monday is a fun run in Normal) We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey Selanay,

Check us out!
HardcoreCasuals is an AoTC-focused guild recently established and looking to add more to our team! We play at a 2.0 – 2.5K .io level, and raid heroic, and are transitioning into casual Mythic. We maintain a high level of play while honoring our real-life commitments. M+ and raids are our focus, but if you are interested in simply being a part of an active, fun, chill community, hit us up.

RAID SCHEDULE

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday at 8:00-11:00 PM EST.

Our recruitment needs are below. Please note we offer server transfers for the right candidates!

TANKS: Closed

HEALERS: Closed

MELEE DPS: Open

• DH
  • DK

RANGED DPS: OPEN
ANY are welcome to apply with a strong preference to:

• Lock
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Lock :wink:

WHO ARE WE?

• We have fun! We like to joke around and poke fun at one another, but when it comes down to it, it’s crunch time.
  • We help out! We offer in-depth analysis of parses to improve your game. We assist with consumables, enchants, walkthroughs.
  • We Raid! Our aim is to establish a team to achieve AoTC. Feasts and phials will be provided by the guild.
  • We key! Whether you’re someone with 2.5k+ .io or someone with little experience when it comes to keys, we’re always looking for people keen to run keys and hit KSM with.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR

• People who want to be part of a community that knows how to joke around but take the boss pulls seriously.
  • M+ interest.
  • Be part of a team and improve on their performance.

If you are interested, hit us up here, or in game:

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

If you are looking for a fun raiding environment that also focuses on killing big bad mythic bosses, Triumphant is the guild you have been looking for. So don’t be shy dragon slayers and let’s get going

More questions? Add me on discord and let’s chat

Discord:
shinobi#2612