Holy//Disc Priest LF Raid Team

Yo whats up guys. Like a ton of people I’m new back to game after taking a break during SoD, and trying to take things a little less seriously this time. Looking for a guild mostly doing heroic with maybe a little splash of mythic down the line if people feel up to it.

Experience wise I was CE in CN with a guild I was the healing officer for called , but the guild fell apart due to lack of attendance shortly after we killed mythic painsmith in SoD, which is around where I dropped out of the game. Beyond this expac was CE in Nyalotha, and deep mythic experience in most tiers since MoP. Played Disc for most of the expac and would be happy to again if it’s needed but am also super comfortable and solid at Holy since it seems like a lot of priests are leaning that way.

I’m available on Sunday-Thursday, from 8pm EST to around 1am EST, looking for 2ish days but could be convinced to do 3.

Logs can be found by just looking up Fivemccloud on warcraftlogs

If your a relatively casual/midcore guild looking for a solid priest healer pickup I can be reached at Fivepercent#1797 on bnet or Five#1773 on discord.

Look forward to talking with you soon!

Sent you a discord friend request, but i think we’re exactly what you’re looking for.

Eclipsed-to have deprived (someone or something) of significance, power, or prominence.

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed on Stormrage was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented Guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We will have multiple raid teams and are currently recruiting for two raid teams, keystones and more.

Total Eclipse (11/11N 7/11H)
Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST/ST.
Needs: WW Monk, Frost/Unholy DK. 1 healer-will look at any but Hpal/RDruid
Open to any other great dps.

Open applications for prospects going into mythic.

Dark Star (10/11N 6/11H)
Friday/Sunday 8-11 EST/ST
Needs: DPS Open and 1 healer.

Both Teams will achieve AoTC, and Heroic farm and then go into mythic as the natural order of completing things on the next tier.

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • We will raid 6 hours a week. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus Pushing, Achievement Runs, Random Guild Events, and etc.

Points of Contact:
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891
Nakkita/Recruiting Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
Muffdiva/Dark Star Raid Lead Discord: Muffdiva#1425 BTag: Bdubs1990#1500
Thor/Council Assistant Eclipse Raid Lead Discord: Thor#1220 Btag: Dedclown#1498