Holy/disc priest 445 LF Mythic guild

I just came back to wow 3 almost 4 weeks. I’m 28 of age. I drive local Tractor Trailer. My work times during the week are set for 6 month blocks but weekends are fine. Looking for a weekend guild preferred. I can make early morning raids maybe during the week at the moment around 1am-3:45am. 8/8H 3rd week. 3/8M 3rd weeks as well I think. and I didn’t really push this season or last. season 1 couldn’t raid enough because of my work schedule. I’m a wrath/cata/early panda raider I quit wow in panda. came back to the end of legion. I also pvp a lot. 2291in rbg’s 1750exp in arenas ps i play 2 priest and i main’d a mage for 3 xpacs

Hey! We are currently in the need of a disc priest going for a US 200 push if this interests you let me know! Add me on btag peri#11527

already talk’d to you thanks for inv but i gotta pass :frowning: raid times don’t fit my work schedule

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

1 Like

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a more casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central.

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635.