Holy questions

So first question is flash conc vs harmonous. Everything lists as flash giving the most healing overall but for me I feel I do more hps using harmonous as spreading mastery hot with aoe heals.

Am I gimping myself not using flash or is the difference small? I prefer flash for m+ but not raids.

Also is priest bottom of the barrel heals atm? No matter how hard I pump in heroic SOD I can’t top meters like I could in Mythic CN. Our Druid and monk absolutely destroy me on some fights our monk almost doubles my healing as holy… and it’s not like I’m a new player or not trying .

( it seems a lot of the monks healing comes from the leggo is it just OP ?)

FC is way superior than Harmonious.
I feel Holy priest is very stat dependant. How much mastery do you have?

I’m topping in every single fight in my guild against Sham, Pals and Druids.

I’m 45 mastery and running FC build.

Hard to say without seeing logs, but yes, FC is significantly more potential HPS than HA is. That said, HA isn’t so bad that you can’t do HPS with it.

do you feel certain fights its worth to not use FC?

for example painsmith, the nine, nerzul. Those fights have so much moving cant always stop to cast heal.

I have lost a bit of mastery receiving major primary stat upgrades from M+ and heroic sanctum.

I sacraficed some big mastery pieces to upgrade from 226 to 239 and 252 pieces.

Nope, FC is better in virtually all fights. In Painsmith you only really need to worry during transition, and FC is 20s long. If you don’t have a surge of light proc, you can stand still to hard cast a flash heal once you’ve reached the gap and the fire swirlies are going out, since you can’t exactly move through the swirlies there anyway. Realistically, FC is actually more useful in this fight because we can handle healing the chain debuff without any help.

As far as Nine/Nerzhul, if you find that you’re going to have to move and FC is low duration, just flash once then move, or get to the safe spot and immediately flash before moving back to heal. We’re not very mobile, but the movement in this raid isn’t so much that we take a horrible hit or anything.

it’s ok if you lost some mastery for intellect.

If you have logs we could give you a better approach on what you can improve.
So far FC > HA no matter what. Make sure you use a loudy weakaura that warns you when your FC stacks are about to run out and prioritize a flash heal to reset it.

You’ll be using FC throughout the raid tier. Some fights have more movement than others, but nothing really over the top other than moving to avoid mechanics. Getting your gear, domination set bonus, and everything else is pretty much the to-do.