Holy/prot pally LF casual raiding guild

Back to WoW since Cata. My most focused raiding times were TBC (druid tank) and Wrath (DK tank, resto shaman).

Since then, I’ve got a wife, kids, and a teaching career. No time or desire for my former tryhard days. But I loathe the option of screaming in /1 or hunting through premade groups or LFR.

I’ve not done much raiding content in BFA, but I’ve done enough in past raids to know how it all works and pick up new encounters pretty quickly. Don’t stand in the fire. Face the boss away from the raid. Move away from the raid until you explode then go back in. Nothing I’ve seen so far has felt like out of left field (yet). Fun, though!

That doesn’t mean that I’m fine with wasting a night wiping 'cause I didn’t do my research on a new encounter. I’ll watch video after video to make sure I’m prepared. I’ll take the time to farm mythics to get that one piece of sub-par gear replaced. But I’m probably not going to spend hours and hours farming consumables to eek out that extra 2% effectiveness or raid 8 hours a day 5 days a week.

I’m looking for a group to occasionally raid/pvp/mythic dungeon with. I hope you’ll have me!

NOTE: I just transferred to Dalaran from Staghelm, and it seems that the forums haven’t updated that. My name on Dalaran is Lenso.

Hey!

My name is Ken, and after seeing your post, I think you’d be a good fit with Resolute!

We’re a fun, laid back guild that raids on Monday/Wednesday, from 9-11 EST (server time) and we’re in need of Healers/DPS. We also like to have fun and do M+ and are in the midst of getting more activities set up. Most importantly, we’re just laid back people who are looking for like minded folks to do some content with. We are active on Discord, and always looking for more friends to join in on the fun. The discord link is discord.gg/m2pzZHp (make sure to say something, so we can give you permissions and set you up) If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to add my btag Kenny#1122, and I’d be happy to chat!

Hope to hear from you soon,

• Ken

Hello and welcome back! No Place Like Gnome sounds like a great place for you to call home!

No Place Like Gnome of Dalaran [A] is a social guild with active members. We have a relaxed raid team with a progression mindset (AotC each tier during BoD), run weekly M+, have die hard wPVP fanatics, do achievement runs, run off-the-wall guild events, and more! We are actively recruiting new members for our raid team to fill out our roster for Eternal Palace. We are currently:
8/8H, 1/8M Uldir
9/9 H, 1/9M BoD
2/2H CoS
8/8H EP

Raid Days/Times: Saturday (heroic) 9:00pm-12:00am EST (server time), frequent Alt raids on Sunday (normal) 8-10ish pm EST

M+ Needs: ALL, though tanks and healers are our current highest priority

Not interested in raiding or M+? No problem! Casual members are always welcome!

Message me if you have any questions and/or are interested:
Bnet: Rory#11526
Discord: Rory#0376