Holy priest

Fresh 120 holy priest and 80 enhance shaman looking for casual guild

Hi there!

So as the title states, we are an AOTC focused guild that will dabble in some mythic but are not CE focused (if it happens great).

So here is a little bit of a background story.

I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow[H]. Start of BFA we had a decent number of players going strong into ULDIR. However, as time went on, content became to dull/IRL stuff came in the way of gaming. :space_invader:Start of 8.2 (BOD) we were progressing through with another guild on a different server. We liked them so much and I myself had many IRL stuff going on that we ended up joining up with them! (ME and a few of my officers). :space_invader:

We progressed with them through Normal and Some Heroic EP before i became home sick and ended up xfering back to my guild.:ghost: Unfortunately, due to my absence we lost LOTS of players. Both casuals and core members. I became determined however even more and here we are!

Now that the boring stuff is over, here is what im looking for.

~I am looking for CORE members to join the Raiding team/our mythic + teams.
~I am looking for DEDICATED ACTIVE players who get on throughout the week, and not just for raid times
:bat:WE ENJOY running mythics and pushing them weekly, running on alts, mog/mount/achievement runs, pvp, etc.

We currently Raid Tues/Thursday 8:30-11:00pm EST

I expect everyone to be ready to go around that time. If you are late or unable to make it, let the guild know!

I want everyone to contribute to raid/guild bank (mats, feasts, flasks) whatever you can!

My goal is to build a fun, friendly, community!

Well thank you for taking the time to read this long drawn out post, and btw your GM is a female! (LOOKING FOR MORE FEMALES AS WELL!)

I am ALWAYS available for contact either on bnet or discord

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord-Kaniele#7366

Hello my name is Peregryn and I’d like to speak with you about the joys of being Alliance …

In all seriousness Pak Cafan on Dalaran is a casual AOTC guild. We currently raid W/TH 9-11:30 ET. When not raiding you can find us running M+, expeditions, achievements, and/or bantering because we can.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’d like to know more!
Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, mog runs, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hey there! I am the GM of an alliance guild on Dalaran server called No Place Like Gnome.

We are a laid back guild looking for players who want to defend Azeroth together.

We raid Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am est. We are 8/8 H EP. Our goal has always been AoTC but for 8.3 we are looking to push into mythic progression.

If this is something that sounds interesting, we have a guild filled with all types of players with all sorts of smarts that can help guide you.

Add me if you wanna chat!

Discord : taylourene#4461

Hi Bchron,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

You’re welcomed to come over to Mal’ganis with us!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772