Holy priest looking for raiding guild/M+ (online)

Hello everyone. I am a long time returning player that took a year break and is just coming back and looking to get back into raiding. I got AOTC on Castel nathria before I took my break. I am a healer main with all healers classes @60 but currently focused on gearing my Holy priest which is Ilvl 241 currently. I am currently on Thrall but have a server transfer ready to go. I am looking for an active guild community to start playing with again. You can reply on here or message me in game. Manasniper#1723

1 Like

Hey there, we’re currently recruiting healers and don’t have a Priest on the roster yet. We’d be interested in talking with you if you have an interest in giving us a shot! I sent over a btag request but also wanted to leave more info here as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M with Dausenge at 26%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Discord: Sulveris#2701