Holy priest looking for raiding guild

Looking for heroic only guild not worried about mythic raids. I came back to the game after not playing scene WOD. Item level is 417 let me know if you got a none hardcore spot. I am not looking to be elite but get heroics done. Thanks.

for some reason did not show my priest battle tag tiddy#1217

Hello!

-Zul’jin looking for more to join our semi-casual mythic raid team. Tues/Thurs 8-11 Eastern. We regularly meetup in RL and BlizzCon. If you are looking for fun and meme filled group; hit me up! DPS and offspec backups needed. We have people who would go dps if you wanted to heal. Discord: Apok#5142 Bnet: Apok#11852

Still looking for a place to play armory is mostly updated with my gear and kills now.

Ruined Immersion raids ONE day a week and does mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below: