Holy Priest Looking for Mythic+, and raiding guild

Hi there!,
386ilvl
Horde
I am currently on Garrosh server, I am looking for a mythic+, and raiding guild. preferably a smaller guild type. I will be able to switch servers so it doesn’t have to be on garrosh. i’ve been playing for a long time, doing pve, pvp in different xpacs, legion i mostly did mythic+'s, looking to get back into raiding as well as i haven’t raided with a guild since Cata so not looking for something hardcore at the moment. please add my b-net or post on this thread if interested. thanks :slight_smile:

Sky#13982

Hello, we are currently looking for a holy priest, especially if for certain heal comps you could switch to shadow (most of our healers have a dps offpsec prepared, you would usually be healing).

here is a link to our spam to look over, and I have added you on btag.

If you are still looking I would love to talk to you. One of our healers taking some time off and a holy priest would be a good fit.

Guild & Server: Guaranteed to Bleed [H]-Thrall

About Us:

Casual Horde Based Guild. We are a 2 day guild and we have been a raiding guild since BC and are a very close guild. Our core raiders have been together for years and we gain new ones every year.

We used to raid hardcore but we’ve got older and 2 days fits our lives the best. We look for people that want to be casual but want to get through content. Casual but good. Our priority is Flex Raiding while sometimes dabbling in Mythic.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday / Wednesday 9:30 pm-12:00 am EST (8:30 pm-11:00 am CST) (6:30 pm-9:00 pm PST) Current Progression: 3/9 H
Last tier 8/8H 1/8M
Recruitment Contacts:

discord
@Mirring#1858

B-Net:
Mirring#1131
Helms#1526

Wowprogress:
search Guaranteed to Bleed

Raider. io :
search Guaranteed to Bleed

Requirements: Know your specs! Be able to think quick and have knowledge of the the fights.

Discord: discord.gg/JHqzwAk

Hi There,

We are Forgotten Council – Dalaran (H) we raid Tues and Thursday nights from 8:30pm -11:30pm Server time (EST). We are a semi hardcore guild. We are laid back and have a great time but we do push raid progression! We always get our AOTC and then move on to Mythic.

We run loads of M+, have an extremely fun and active discord server, and we run periodic guild events for gold, mounts, BoEs, etc.

We are a very tight knit group of players that have been together a long time. We look for like minded players that want to join our family and make long term friendships within the guild and have us continue to make FC the great group that it is!

You can check us out on wowprogress, and if you are interested let me know! My battle tag is Solennis#1236

Consider Alliance?

Convergent | Alliance | Stormrage Server

9/9N | 6/9H | 1/9M
Raid times: 1:00am to 3:30am EST Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Nights
Flasks & Food provided for raids

Active Time: 11pm - 5am EST
Mythic +10 and higher on off days
Alt Raid Sunday Night

Beardisinmou #1428 Zreck

We are an old guild always seeking friendly active people. We are a raid guild that focuses on having fun while killing bosses. We also do pvp and mythics. Oriel#1933

Tues, Wed, Thurs from 9:25pm-midnight CST.

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
8/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto shaman (HIGH)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin%%

Currently 5/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Unbound on Turalyon is looking for a healer. Turalyon is a great active server. We are a social weekend raiding guild.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-11pm server (EST). We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

Currently 7/9 Normal and 1/9 Heroic.

Raventoo#1813