Holy priest looking for a New a Guild

242 AOTC Holy priest looking to make some new friends.
Love raiding and I’ve e been slowly working my way the mythic + ladder
Looking for an active guild and discord to hang out and chill with.

Hello Shae,

I’m Jay with Moted a 3/10M, 10/10H horde guild on Area 52. We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST. We are looking for a healer atm.
Here’s our recruitment post. Give it a look and add me if we look like the guild/home for you! We’re going to start work on mythic Ner’zhul tonight
Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hi we’re a fairly new guild but most of us have a lot of experience and always looking for new members, we are 3/10M 10/10H. We raid Tuesdays and Thurdays from 8:15pm til 11:30pm EST. If you are interested you can reach out to Discord Mufasaa#9019 or BNet Muf#11794 - Discord CritBtw#6052

Hi there, BaddGrandpa here, GM of Deaths Advance on Area52. We’re currently a 3/10M guild closing in on our 4th Mythic kill and would like to speak to you when possible about what our guild offers and see if it interests you. I believe our guild and atmosphere would be a great fit for you and we’d be interested in you for one of our healing positions in our Mythic Roster. Our atmosphere is laid back and we strive to provide an environment where our raiders can have fun with their peers and look forward to playing the game with their guildies.

Our recruiter, Critbtw, had posted above and from what I understand may have spoken with you, unfortunately they are no longer with us and I don’t know how it was left with you or if anything was discussed.

Check out our recruitment post at [H] Deaths Advance 3/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs 8:15-11:30pm EST LF Healers & Ranged DPS and see if you feel we’d be a good fit for you. I sent you a friend request in Discord (Toomanywarriors#3736), look forward to chatting with you. - Grandpa