[A] Holy Priest LFG

360 Holy Priest LFG. I’ve been playing this Priest since 2007, as a healer. She is my baby and the first toon I ever made back in 2007. I know Priest healing and what I don’t know I’m learning quickly. Any questions, message me.
Discord: Amorain#0494

Hello, Amorain. Depending on what type of guild you are looking for, we may be a good fit!

Bump.
I’d prefer to stay on Stormrage.

I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord, let’s chat!

Guild Name: <Mechanically Challenged>
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage [US]
Progression: 3/8M 8/8H
Raid Times: Tuesday/Friday 9:00pm-12:00am (Mythic Progression)
Saturday 9:00pm-12:00am (Heroic Alt Run)

Hello Amorain,

<Mechanically Challenged> is a newly formed semi-hardcore guild that is composed of veteran players with CE experience! Our goal is to maintain a steady form of mythic progression to achieve CE while being able maintain a two-day raiding schedule. We understand that you may have obligations outside of WoW that may prevent you from coming, just let us know ahead of time.

What we are looking for:

1. To be able to make it to at least 90% of the raids.
  2. To have an understanding of your class, and a willingness to improve.
  3. Working knowledge of the mythic and heroic encounters.
  4. Like-minded individuals who enjoy raiding and gaming with each other.

I’d like to talk to you sometime if you are interested!

Battletag: Yuneel#11582
Discord: Yuneel#3181

Hi Amorian,

I represent the Ex Inferno 18+ gaming community based out of WoW. We have presence on two servers with an expansive community that enjoys playing WoW!

Our Alliance division has two raid teams that are looking for more raiders. Check out our community post that has links to each team. Feel free to join our discord and DM me (once you’re in) with any questions!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Toujours Pret

Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage, we will be raiding on Tuesday and Thursday from 830 Server to 1030 Server. Raids will start as soon as we have enough people.
Goals – AOTC for every raid tier from here on out.
Rules

1. Have fun it’s a game after all
  2. Nothing that violates the TOS will be permitted (Sexism, Racism, Homophobia etc etc)
    We want to foster a community where you want to play more then just Raid Nights, where you get on and enjoy WoW because your friends are here. At the same time we want to make it to where we are serious when we need to be, during Raids and when we are running high Mythic Keys. Discord will be our main source of communication, and we will hope to hear everyone in there when we are doing what we need to do.

Contact thegamingvet#1336 for more info.

Happy New Year!