Holy Priest LFG

Hello my name is Doubtful i am looking for a guild to join and raid in. I just resubbed back to the game and didnt play much of this xpac. I can raid Tue/Wed any time and thur-sunday has to be 1030pm pst or later. I have mythic Exp. I have gotten one CE from Legion but a lot of mythic bosses under my belt since hfc days. Im willing to go shadow or learn disc if need be. discord name is Doubtful#2293

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey buddy <Sap N Tap on Kel’Thuzad is re-tooling our roster to go into mythic, we raid Tue & Wed 9pm-12am EST. If that’s something you’re interested in then please add me on either B-Net (Uther7052#1213) or Discord (Azmo#4769)

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

We raid Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST only. 7/8H and currently have no priests :frowning:

Bigsteer#1581