Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild

Long time Holy Priest LF East Coast Raiding Guild

Discord: BnH247#9580 - if our raid times vibe with you then shoot me an invite and we can sit down and discuss the details, if not good luck!

6:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
7:30 PM - 11:30 PM PDT/MST
8:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EDT
10:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST

Hey Urgerd, best lfg post we have seen yet! We would love to have you check out our recruitment thread and come in discord if you are interested. Thank you for your time and consideration.Delete Please

Hello Urgerd,

I’m running a Classic WoW guild on horde pvp based in US EST time. We plan to raid from 8pm to midnight (Hard stop) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I don’t think you mentioned what hours were best for you, but since the time commitment seems to work I thought I would reach out to you.

Abit about us, I’m 28, in marketing, and most of our core needs to be up for work the next day. The guild name is going to be Dead Weight, where the only real rule is try your best to not be carried. I intend to run it as a casual-one shot raids guild. So far everyone in the guild that I’ve recruited has a ton of experience in WoW, and classic wow private servers. I have 21 people in the guild so far, and another skilled priest would really round us out.

Loot will be done as transparent loot council with a big spreadsheet sort of showing you what you will probably get when depending on drops, but ultimately loot council will decide. It will be me and my co-guildleader with a dps officer, a healing officer, and then a random rotating raider ranked player as the deciding vote.

We will be doing Pvp events and general greifing in our offtime, because what is all that gear for if not to make the alliance unreasonably mad?

If you are interested, please message me here or on discord! losefast #6123

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Discord link (remove the space) - https:// discord.gg/83T93pe

Btag - Wes#12170, CLOUDED#1644, Hypnotiq#11432

Discord - Wes#6205, Aeson#8055, Hypn0tical#6969

Hey, Urgurd. Here’s a link to my guild’s recruitment post: Link

Please take a look and let me know if you’d be interested in chatting (my contact info is listed in the thread). Hope to hear back from you.

Hi Urgerd! Our guild might be able to meet your needs because we are on Stalagg-EST-PvP and are in need of a holy priest! We are a semi-casual group of college/grad students looking to do dungeons, raids and PvP. Our schedule is Tuesday/Friday 9pm-12am EST. Let me know if you have any questions!
Discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

If you’re looking for a solid Raiding/Pvp guild that used to be a Top 50 guild in Vanilla and BC, give us a look. We raid EST, and could use another Priest to round the roster. Hit me up and we can chat.

BT- Darkdevoid09#1749

[A] Whitemane | Rise of Legends | 9 PM EST - 12 AM EST Fri - Sat

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Herod catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Herod as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Another Generic Guild Recruitment Video

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

hey if you want to talk more add me on discord ( Keltor#2147 ) or bnet ( Dakota#12899 )

If you’re still looking check us out! Could come pop in discord to hang and see if youd be a good fit.

Infernal is recruiting. We are going to be a casual guild until members hit 60 and then we will be raiding in the evening time EST on Friday and Saturdays on the Thalnos server Horde side.

Add me for more details or check out our post! Achilles#13238

Group of us Decided to Go Horde When Classic Server Announcement Came abroad

Which Sever : To b Voted on (by all Those interested in Joining this guild) We’ve decided to have a deadline date of being 8/21

Guild Name : Taking all Suggestions putting all into a Poll to have a Voted On by Everyone who wants to vote

Guild Info: Pve(Raiding) Pvp(World Pvp) “not the Camping type” BG’s
Currently have 25 members for Classic Server Prior to This Posting

Reputation : Helpful/Knowledgeable/Respect & Understand Real Life comes First

Contact info

Battletag:
Atomicor#1235

Discord:
Atomicor#9192
Meridine#8629