Holy Priest LF raiding guild in SL

Hi! I’ve mained a holy priest since BC until the last two tiers. I have mythic raid experience as a holy priest from the end of Legion through BoD. Due to a number of things but mostly 1. guild drama, which is a big yuck and 2. the low amount of pugs interested in inviting a holy priest to keys, I chose to ditch my priesty girl for a resto druid just before Eternal Palace released. I mained resto through Season 3 and Season 4 of mythic plus and achieved a 5.2k io score, but had no interest in learning to raid heal as a druid so I did not raid at all in Eternal Palace or Ny’alotha. With Shadowlands, I’d like to finally find the balance between resto in M+ and going back to the priest for raid. With the lack of experience in the final two tiers of this expansion, I completely understand that an invite to mythic raid might not be possible. I’m hoping to find a home that might take a chance on a lowly holy priest who is antsy to get back to the raiding grind. In addition to raid, I’d love to find a guild that is home to members who also find enjoyment in high m+, as I’ll most certainly be looking for that as well. Open to any weekday night and any realm, but would like to stay horde. Feel free to add me on Bnet at Aprialia#1336 or Discord at Aprialia#7493. <3

Hey there. Not sure on your play days/times but everything you said sounds exactly like the kind of person we tend to recruit. We love to run keys here and we have lots of folks who enjoy pushing. Please add me so we can talk. Raiding is also something we can chat about as we have lots of everything but priests :smiley:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Aprialia! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Aprialia! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Aprialia! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

We would love to chat with you for a little bit. {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST