Holy Priest LF Mythic/Heroic Raiding Group

Hi to whoever decides to read this,

I’m currently looking for a raiding group that raids on (all times) Saturday/Sundays Or any days of the week (7am EST to 10pm EST).

I am a returning hardcore raider. I’m playing Holy this expansion! I so far really enjoy the changes. I’ve been a long time mmo player, I just needed a break dealing with school and work, but now I’m committing myself to enjoying learning more raids on wow. I raided with a CE guild back at the beginning of BFA, I quit due to life stuff.

I start again last week, so I am behind a few things but I will hopefully be caught up soon and I will start working on logs. If you have any more questions feel free to message me here or discord me @Cole#2854.

I prefer a mythic raiding mindset, but I wouldn’t mind progressing since I still have a lot to do to catch up.

Hey there Vittora,

My guild is currently looking for a healer to round out our team to finish heroic and start pushing into mythic. Below is our information, I hope to hear from you soon!

Inverse Logic (9/10H 10/10N) is currently recruiting for the last part of heroic progress and pushing into mythic prog.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then pushing Mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11p Eastern. Guild RBGS on Saturday nights. Optional Weekend Raid Sundays. M+ as a guild on Mondays.

Btag is below
Doctersauce#1397