Holy Priest LF Heroic/Mythic Raid Group

381 Current , 8/8 N, 6/8 H. Uldir, 4/9 N BOD. Looking for a guild that raids a couple times a week (Tuesdays/Wednesdays are best EST/CST). I am currently on the Thunderhorn server ATM, and would prefer to stay here, but, Willing to transfer for right guild. Been a HPriest Since launch, currently with a casual guild, which I am now tanking on Mondays for (Thursday Nights can be tricky depending on start time), and want a place to progress in Raiding and Mythic +'s. Tired of pugging. Not interested in cut throat, but I am not afraid to work. I enjoy PVP as well. May even consider faction transfer for right guild.

Ttrying to talk with everyone, if I have missed anyone, please let me know. I would like to find a place that is not only the right fit for me, but for the guild as well.

Feel free to message me through BN TheStone#1233 with any questions or interest. Or on Discord Elladán#7453

Hey there!

Our guild is looking to pick up a couple new healer friends for BoD and I think we hit most of your marks :slight_smile: We’re on Aerie Peak, but have some friends who join us from other servers so transferring isn’t a requirement for us (tho it’s of course preferred, especially when we get to mythic content.)

We’re a pretty relaxed group of people who, while we take what we do seriously, are looking to have fun and do what we can as a team! We want to progress but the well being of our raiders is top priority. We are a primarily heroic guild, but like to try our hand at some casual mythic once we have heroic on farm. We had AoTC for all Legion Tiers, and were 8/8H 2/8M for Uldir.

Our raid times are:
Wednesday 8-11 PM Pacific
Thursday 8-11 PM Pacific
Friday 8-11 PM Pacific (Fun run/alt run)

If you’re interested and have any questions, or just want to hear more I can be reached at Phes#11476 (Bnet) or Murryblue#1461 (Discord.)

Hi Phes! Thank you for reaching out! This did hit on close to everything, the one set back, and I should have mentioned, I am on EST. So the PST times, would be late for me. Thank you again, and Good Luck with the new content!

Hello Elladan. If you are open to Horde we may work for you. Please contact any of us if interested!

discord: livie#4169
bnet: livie#11751

Weekend Alliance guild looking for some more people! Dalaran-US.

Guild: Bring Your Mains

Server: US-Dalaran

Faction: Alliance

Raid Schedule:

Fri 9PM-12AM EST
Sat 9PM-12AM EST

Uldir progression: 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M

Background: Guild of new old and veteran players trying to push the most out of current content that they can

Process: The guild does have a 3 week trial period once you join the guild. To become a fulltime raider you are judged on your attendance, attitude, character progression, and how you act during raid.

Guild Status- semi-hardcore progression

Min Ilvl:
Normal: 370

Positions available:
1 Tank - 5 DPS - 3 Heals

Tank:
Looking for one tank
DK/Brewmaster

DPS:
Looking For a few dps
Melee dps:
Any Rogue/Enhancement sham/WW Monk/Havoc DH/Unholy or Frost DK/feral druid

Ranged DPS:
Shadow Priest / Ele sham/ Any Mage / Any Lock / Balance Druid

Healer:
Holy Pally / Resto Sham / Resto Druid / Mistweaver Monk.

Outside of Raid: Guild Events/PVP/Rated PVP/Open World PVP/Legacy Raiding/Power lvling.

If interested or have anymore questions please contact me

Discord:Delorik#1097
B-Net: Delorik#11523

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin&

Currently 4/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Thank You all for reaching out, I look forward to talking with you. Since many of these choices so far would likely end in a transfer or even faction change, I just want to make sure I am making the right choice for both your guild and my gaming.

Hello Elladan,

Short version: 2 day Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517