Holy Priest LF AOTC Guild

Title. LF guild of chill people to raid and do M+ with. Current guild is great but doesn’t look like raiding is going to happen this season. KSH and AOTC last season, looking to push myself and improve as much as possible in a friendly environment. Thanks in advance for any replies :slight_smile:

We are always in need of healers for M+ Keys! We currently have 4 healers in raid, unfortunately. I don’t suppose you’d have any interest in Shadow Priesting and Flexing into Holy if needed?

Our raid team is 5/9H and the roster currently consists of 16, but we would like to bring it to a full 20.

If you’re open to chatting more, hit me on discord. If you’re not interested, no worries!

Discord: Raemynn

Id be interested in chatting with you. As a guild we are 7/9H, but most of the raiders are 9/9H. Built by some returning AOTC, CE, Realm First raiders looking to raid progression T/R 7-10 server. We are looking for some pumpers to fill our last couple of spots.
Feel free to reach out if your interested.
Discord is 1hardkor

Sup dude!

We’re actually looking for people for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

We’re a US - Alliance/Horde guild on Sargeras built from a core group of raiders who have been playing the game together for a long time!
We are from all walks of life and are accepting of anyone and everyone who’s interested in playing with us :slightly_smiling_face:

Raiding
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but it depends on what people want to do.
We’ve achieved AOTC every patch and plan on continuing to do so!

Mythic +
We run keys frequently and have players who reach KSM & KSH regularly.
We have players regularly running M+ pretty much nightly

PvP
We have players that dabble in PvP and some that are pretty hardcore, its quite a mix lol

We have a ton of fun raiding and we’re serious when we need to be. Basically we just want to game with as many new friends as we can while still progressing our characters.

Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to message me at:
BattleNet: MacNally#1856
Discord: BaronBrocket

I’d be interested in talking. We raid one night per week (Thu, 8:30-11:30 est) and are currently 5/9 Heroic. Most of us run keys on other nights, anywhere from high teens to low 20’s currently. Our raid team would LOVE to add a priest, and on off nights having another healer around would be pleasant for sure.

We’re on Zul’jin, mostly Horde, right now our raid team is ~17 people and our hope is to add a few more folks to give us some flexibility post AOTC to maybe dabble with a few Mythic bosses. We haven’t done that since legion, and it might be a give us a bit more to do between expansions.

We’re a pretty sane group of normal people that just enjoy playing and spending time together in discord. Guild is called The Mighty Stucks.

Bnet Duress #1404 or duress. on discord

Hope to hear from you!!

Server: Stormrage (Alliance)
Guild: Avoidable Damage 9/9N 6/9H
When: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Looking for: Any and all classes and specs looking to raid, do keys and improve.

Are you seeking an adventure that will test your mettle and push your limits? Look no further! Avoidable Damage is recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals like yourself to join our raid group. Looking to progress while having fun? We are the guild for you.

About Us:
Avoidable Damage is an organized and tightly-knit guild that prides itself on teamwork, camaraderie, and a strong focus on progression. We have achieved 6/9 Heroic Amirdrassil, and are looking to progress into Mythic once Heroic is cleared. Our guild consists of experienced players who are passionate about raiding and Mythic+.

What We Offer:

• A dedicated and experienced leadership team that focuses on fostering a positive environment.
  • Regular raiding schedule: We raid two nights a week (Tuesday, Thursday) from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with alternate groups running throughout the week.
    Mythic Plus groups running daily.
  • Well-structured and efficient raid strategies, along with clear communication and coordination.
  • Access to guild resources, including consumables and enchants and guild repairs during raid nights to aid in your progression.
  • Punch & Pie

What We Expect:

• A high level of dedication, commitment, and punctuality when it comes to attending raids and maintaining your character’s performance. Attendance not mandatory for alternate groups.
  • While we will provide everything needed to raid, we appreciate players being self-prepared to reduce time between pulls.
  • Proficiency in your chosen class and specialization, with knowledge of optimal rotations, abilities, and talent choices.
  • Ability to adapt quickly to new strategies and mechanics.
  • A positive and respectful attitude towards fellow guild members, with a willingness to communicate and collaborate effectively. Having said that, a thick skin is necessary because we take jabs at each other and joke around in a playful manner.
  • A stable internet connection and reliable gaming setup to ensure a smooth raiding experience.

Our second raid Monday at 8 EST is for trial raiders, and developmental players. If you are interested in learning the raids, learning a new class, or need to gear an alt this is the group for that. This group is led by a small group of heroic raiders from the main group.

We are also looking for players that love doing keys, old content, mog runs, etc. We are a social guild and heavy on discord communication. Feel free to message hosebee620 or justo_55 on discord or Justo#1304 on Bnet for more information.

Good morning!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently 9/9N, 5/9 H. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hello! Not sure if you’re open to Fri/Sun but my guild <Metric> on Wyrmrest Accord is looking for healers!

We’re a primarily AOTC-focused guild but have been known to do some casual mythic prog after, and we raid Fridays 9pm-midnight EST and Sundays 4-7pm EST. You can add me on Discord at cloe.nd if you’re interested and wanted to chat more, or look at the link I’ve posted for the full guild spiel. Regardless, hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!

hi Ineedhealing. I think we may be a good fit for you.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 7/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
HEALER

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Hi Ineedhealing! Depending on what times/days you are available, we might be a good fit. My guild is currently looking for a priest for our raid team. If you’re open to shadow and flexing into holy as needed, we do have a core spot available.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9N-6/9H Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hi! Im Grum, the GM of Nightfall - tichondrius, i would love to speak with you concerning maybe joining my family. I wont bore you with a long soulless post. Add me on Discord: grumster or Grum#9775 or on battle net at Grum#11774