Holy priest 399 ilvl lfg

Hi i m a 399 ilvl holy priest looking for a guild
i m was 5/9 H on my last guild and interested on raiding week days after 19:30 pst time

for more info my btag is luscher#2932 or discord luscher#4428

Hello there :slight_smile: We are a new team in a large raiding guild looking for some great new people to add to our roster. Would love a holy priest like yourself :slight_smile: Check us out below and feel free to reach out to me to discuss. Would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

[A] [US] [Proudmoore] <Eternal Kingdom> - Team Valiant

Team Valiant is the newest raid team in that is running on Friday and Saturday nights from 6-9 PST. We are currently 5/9 H after our first week, and are actively recruiting all classes and specializations to fill our new roster!

Valiant is a relaxed and friendly raiding environment committed to working together to progress through current heroic content. Valiant is a dedicated and constructive team for those who are either looking to progress beyond normal difficulty or those who are experienced raiders looking for a heroic weekend team.

Contact Information

Team Lead: Curat

Discord: Curat#0513

BTag: Alaric#1485

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

There are also a wide array guild events including multiple weekly Normal and Heroic fun runs, farming parties, guild contests etc so there is always something fun to do. Information on our various guild events are available on our website.