Holy Priest 3/12 mythic lf semi hardcore guild

Holy priest 3/12 mythic looking for guild. tues/wed/thur raid days.

I don’t know if you’d give alliance a shot, but I’ll spam our info:

Hiya! You’re welcome to come to a Thursday run, or do some mythic plus with us to see how we get along. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Valor
Server: Earthen Ring
Raid Progress as of posting: 12/12 Heroic
Main Progression Raid times: Tues/Wed 7:00 - 10:00 Eastern
Alt/open Raid Time: Thurs 7:30-10:30 Eastern
About us and what we offer: Earthen Ring is a quiet RP server that has essentially no RP to speak of, so it’s really a regular PvE server now. We have a core group of players that stick with us or always return after a break, so we’re always able to do Heroic and M+. As a result, we have a consistent setup for getting content done no matter what your aim is provided you don’t want to go hardcore and get Cutting Edge. We have two raids, one for skilled people that want to push the content in a much more relaxed environment that doesn’t require you to grind relentlessly, or an open raid, where all you have to do to get in is meet an ilvl requirement that is usually equivalent to current LFR, and have gems and enchants taken care of.

I completely understand that this slower pace is not for everyone, and by all means, feel free to keep looking if you want to find a Cutting Edge guild. In Valor, however, we don’t care if we get Cutting Edge or not. We get AotC every tier, and if we have enough people, we will push into Mythic with no extra requirements tacked on. We get where we get. This does not mean we accept just anyone, however. We do require people that want to get into the main raid prove their abilities. If this sounds appealing to you, then give me a shout.

At the moment, we are in that 17-20 range, and just short the people to reliably push mythic. Looking to get the last few people. We can work with just about anything, specifically looking for a reliable tank.

Discord: Renala#0010

Hi Caseyunreal,

Who are we?
We are a new guild made up of veterans, currently 7/12 H and we are looking to jump to mythic raiding quickly. Guild is being put together by a veteran with competitive raiding experience, previous guild hosting and raid leading. We are just starting our roster for mythic raiding. Please see below for details.

Raiding/Recruiting Info

• Contact btag: exelzero#1102, dacuzz#1826
  • Server: Proudmoore
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Raid Times: 9pm - 12am (PST)
  • Ilvl requirements: 455+
  • Mandatory Addons: Deadly Boss Mods and Exorsus Raid Tools

What we are looking for!
Currently seeking mainly dps and healers. We are open to hybrid folks who have both dps/tank or dps/healing spec available.

Current demand:

Mages [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Warlocks [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Hunters [EXTREMELY HIGH]
Boomkin (Open to hybrid)
Holy Priest
Holy Paladin [HIGH]
Death Knights (Open to hybrid)
Shaman (Open to hybrid)[RESTO HIGH DEMAND]
Monk (open to hybrid)
Demon Hunter (DPS)
WARRIOR (DPS)
Rogue

Guild culture!
We’re laid back, throw lots of jokes. We enjoy dark humor and fun ideas. However, when it’s time to get serious we put our mean war faces on and bring out the best of our quality as players to clear out content. Bring your beers to raid night and lets crack down some progression! We also get involved in Mythic + runs.

I thank you all in advance, and I wish you all happy smashing!

-Casper

Hey Cas, you may be interested in our raid team MM. Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 7/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 4/12M 12/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 2/12M 12/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 4/12H, 12/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Exceptional Ranged DPS (Mage and Lock high)

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, or Lock high)

IASIN: DPS (ranged pref)

QD: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey I have a horde guild 4/12M TUE/WED 915-1215 Eastern. I can go over a lot more details if you wanna chat! Add me on BNET Rawra#1290

Dropping our info below. Feel free to reach out.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 6/12M. Our first goal of AOTC has been accomplished and now we are looking to continue our mythic push. We were 6/8M in EP with deep progression on zaqul.

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs are ranged dps and a healer. As always we are willing to bring in and trial any dps with a history of raiding proficiency. We hold our raiders to a high standard without being toxic or “try hard” like many other guilds out there. We do our best to follow our motto of “bring the player not the class” so we are always looking for exceptional players of all roles. While following this motto we also understand that some encounters require different set ups and we ask that our raiders be flexible.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

If you could swing sundays as well as wednesday…

Computus Demum has been a progression-oriented raiding guild for almost 14 years. Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We have a sister guild that does Heroic runs on Tuesdays, We do M+ Mondays, and there’s generally action to be had every other night. We’re 3/12 M right now

The majority of our roster are adults who have real outside commitments to things like careers and family, which we generally accommodate. However, our expectation is that you put some effort into grinding and knowing your class and playing it well. We have been slowly pushing our way higher each Mythic tier and expect to arrive at a point where we can hit CE and hopefully sustain it. We do not tolerate drama or toxicity.

• We require a 75 neck for raid invite*

Fill out an application on our website link and hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) or Ando(Dolgare#1940) for more info.

Application(remove the space between h and ttps):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GXbd95MY9VWIznarOiSX6ZHzryuECtQ4AivJvk-ezPk

Our raid leader streams our raids, as well as mythic +'s if you’re interested in checking us out: https://www.twitch.tv/dolgare

Hi Caseyunreal,

My name is Soulless, and my guild “Professional Baddies” is currently looking for a Holy Priest to help fill our Mythic Roster! We’re currently 3/12 M Ny’alotha and are progressing on Shad’har next weekend. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. My Battle Tag is Soulless#12262 If this seems like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to add me and we can discuss further! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our recruitment forum!

Fallen Empire is a formerly CE guild from a dead server (Thunderhorn) looking to make a comeback on Mal’ganis. We transferred 2 weeks ago and are starting mythic progression tomorrow night. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12PM EST.

We got CE in Uldir and BoD, took a break in 8.2 at 6/8M and are just starting back up. Only 12/12H so far because we didn’t have enough on Thunderhorn.

Contact Wek at Slayna#1159 (bnet) or Dr. Wek#1632 (discord)

Hi @Caseyunreal! We’re 3/12M with some pulls on Hivemind, looking for healer friends on our Tuesday/Wednesday raid nights, 9pm-11:30 EST. You can reach out to me on Discord: Hyrcyne#0420

Hello Casey,

{Reprieve} 2/12M 12/12H AOTC on the Thrall server is looking for more for 8.3. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Our goal is aotc and to push hard into mythic when it drops. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST, Thursdays will be for a clean up of mythic boss’ (pending on body count), and monday’s will be for heroic alt runs. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid run. We are a mature, zero tolerance drama guild . Most of us are in our 30’s with normal lives outside of Azeroth but we do not tolerate any drama.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Hunter, Mage (Starting raid spots), Ele shaman
Medium: Death knight, WW Monk, Boomie, Ret Pally
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

All dps should aim to out dps myself cause I’m feral, So that’s the bar.

Healers - Disc/holy priest, Resto Shaman
Tank - Open

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. At this point raid spots are earned not given with the amount of raiders we currently have. As we recruit we do look at logs to see how you perform so please have some ready to view when applying. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster. Also having a strong OS or having an equal alt is highly recommended for raid comp. We HATE to have people sit because of inability to adapt (I.e. Both of our raid tanks have multiple mythic ready tanks toons.)

Add on’s:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weakauras
Details
ERT (exorsus raid tools)
Angry Assignments (Mostly for healers)

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more with me (Senior Officer) or our gm please add:
Bnet:
Perifery#1135
Nephlim#1798
Disc:
Perifery#2420
Nephlim#6908

Healing specific people who are interested please add:
Disc:
Ser#3762

Hey Casey unreal!

We at < Morning Brew > are looking for good heals to round out our current roster. We offer a morning raiding schedule which is unique and a breathe of fresh air for some seeking a change. If this sounds appealing to you please reach out! Thanks!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 4/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Ranged – Warlock , Mage, SPriest
Melee – Rogue
Healer – Holy Pally , Disc Priest , Holy >Priest, Resto Sham, MW Monk

Hey there,

Bound to Fail (6/12M) is seeking skilled players to fill out our roster. We feel you would be a great fit for our group of misfits. We raid tues/wed 8-11pm est with optional thurs heroic clear. If interested contact us today.

Birch44#1969
Dripz#1507