LFM casual weekend nights

Decided against finding a home since a few guild jerked me around. Instead ill be running casual raids under my new guild , Fri and Sat nights 10pm-1am EST. If interested pst. This will be a chill group that will aim for heroic clears only NOT mythic. we are new guild but fairly active (10-30 on at peak times) all roles are open we also have several other games we play together as well. Btag me for more info @ oxythymia#11311

1 Like

We are always looking for some new members to join our guild. Come check us out.

We are looking at raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 830 est to 1030 est.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
//

Hello Oxadina!

I’d love to chat with you about joining our guild and team as well as your friends!

Might Of Olympus(Horde on Area-52) is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me or my fellow recruiters up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Mole#1993
Koramy#1933
Wootlz#11101