Holy Palladin LF GMT+8 weekend casual raiding guild

Hi, Holy Palladin looking for a GMT+8 weekend casual raiding guild. Have been mostly on M+ and looking to touch and learn raid content with a stable guild. Hit me up if you are looking to add a dependable healer on your roster. I’m versatile enough to go dps when needed but healing is a preference.

We are on Aman’thul but our raid team does include cross realm players. We are GMT+8, consistently hit AotC and raid Wednesdays and Sundays. The days may not work for you but if interested in having a chat add Terwin#1978 (btag).

Mersum, thanks for the reply will hit you up in-game to know more and see how I can fit in.

Hello Donutodin

Hope your well mate :slight_smile:
Vismo are looking for more raiders and M+
Raids are Sunday night only
Link below with all the relevant info
Love to hear from ya

[A] [Frostmounre] 5M Recruiting - 1 Night a week raid - Recruitment / Oceanic Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi Mongrel,

I will have a chat with you online. I think your setting is just about right. I don’t mind focused raiding on that one Sunday but you are only looking for DPS?

Hi Donutodin,
Fast and Malfurious on Horde-Khaz’goroth would love to have you for our new casual team starting up in 9.2. It will be supported by our core team and will raid 2 nights per week with no expectation of attending both if either of them don’t suit you. The nights at this stage are looking like Saturday and Sunday (We will definitely have at least 1 weekend night per week!), one of them will be a Normal raid, for which players are welcome to bring alts, and the other will be relaxed pace heroic progression. We haven’t locked in which day will be which just yet.

We’ve also got several M+ teams with a range of focuses.

If you are interested please send me a message on bnet: Rimbarn#1990

Hi Donutodin,

Utopia- Frostmourne is looking for heals and dps for 9.2. We raid from 8am to 11am GMT8 every Saturday and Sunday. Do contact me on bnet (Kun#1294) if you are interested.

Hey Donutodin, we raid Sundays at 8pm GMT+8. Add me if you’d like to chat :slight_smile: