Holy paladin / Resto Shaman LF Weekend or Late Night Raiding Guild

Hey there fellow classic enthusiasts.

As the title states, I’m an undecided holy paladin or restoration shaman looking for a weekend or late night raiding guild. My availability is as follows:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 PM PST - 1:00 AM PST (11:00 PM - 4:00 AM EST)
Saturday - Sunday: Open
Server Type: Any

I’ll be fully devoting myself to Classic once it’s released and would prefer to play with others who intend to do the same!

Thanks all

Open to either!

NaCl is a guild from Moon Guard who has multiple AOTC achievements and mythic progression. We have been on this realm for many years and have a home for anyone looking to pve, pvp, as well as RP. We will be going on the RP-PVP realm of Grobbulus. We have been raiding from 9-12 CST Tues and Wed in retail but may change it up a bit for classic. We are going hard and plan to raid by week 3 if not week 2. Message me on disc at tala#0262 or battlenet at blazingeagle#11348 for more info.

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

Hey check us out we need an H pal spot filled! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend

Hey you would fit perfect with our guild it sounds like! We are horde guild in need of shaman.

Check out more information here NA-Fairbanks-H-PvE-PvP-LateNight <clearly>

PM here or preferably contact me direct on discord: Sneakyshadow#9420

Hey! we are in high need of resto shamans and based on your schedule our raid times would fit for your perfectly. Would love chat with you more about your goals and expecations for classic. Here is our guild forum where you can find our discord and read more on what our guild is about. I think you will like what you find! Happy hunting!

Hello! < Chill Casual > Whitemane is recruiting!

We raid Saturday/Sunday [8-11PM Eastern - 7-10PM Central - 5-8PM Pacific]

If interested my contacts are

Discord - Impact#1332
Bnet - Impact#1662

Recruitment page for more info

Hey, check us out. We are planning to raid 4-8pm EST on Saturday and Sunday.

I can offer you a semi hardcore guild with a mix of old and new wow players. We will raid 2 nights a week on a PVP server. Add me on either discord (Unarii#8717) or Bnet (lissona#1463) if you want more info. We will also spend some time poking around the barrens.

[A] [PVP] [Faerlina] - Raid times Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm.

We are out here! And looking for exact players like yourself who want to raid late! Do not hesitate to contact me on discord!

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time

Discord: 5MhGVdD
Discord: Onired#3941
Discord: RavenWebb#9612