Holy Paladin Looking For A New Home. ILVL 442 Neck 70

Hi Bishops,

I’ll keep this short. I did send you a bnet request, so if you are interested give me an add and we will chat.

Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage
Raid Times: T|Th, 7pm-10pm EST
Progression: 3|8M, 11% on Ashvane (3 nights, approx. 5 hrs on her). 8|8H

We are short a few dps for mythic, but we are also building a Team 2 Heroic Farm and Sell Team, with some Mythic which I’d be interested in talking to you about.

:point_down:Bnet:
KassiG#1130

Hi there Bishops! I think you would be a great fit for our guild :slight_smile: here is a little about us!

We are an AOTC focused guild that will dabble in some mythic but are not CE focused (if it happens great).

So here is a little bit of a background story.

I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow[H]. Start of BFA we had a decent number of players going strong into ULDIR. However, as time went on, content became to dull/IRL stuff came in the way of gaming. :space_invader:Start of 8.2 (BOD) we were progressing through with another guild on a different server. We liked them so much and I myself had many IRL stuff going on that we ended up joining up with them! (ME and a few of my officers). :space_invader:

We progressed with them through Normal and Some Heroic EP before i became home sick and ended up xfering back to my guild.:ghost: Unfortunately, due to my absence we lost LOTS of players. Both casuals and core members. I became determined however even more and here we are!

Now that the boring stuff is over, here is what im looking for.

~I am looking for CORE members to join the Raiding team/our mythic + teams.
~I am looking for DEDICATED ACTIVE players who get on throughout the week, and not just for raid times
:bat:WE ENJOY running mythics and pushing them weekly, running on alts, mog/mount/achievement runs, pvp, etc.

We currently Raid Tues/Thursday 8:30-11:00pm EST

I expect everyone to be ready to go around that time. If you are late or unable to make it, let the guild know!

I want everyone to contribute to raid/guild bank (mats, feasts, flasks) whatever you can!

My goal is to build a fun, friendly, community!

Well thank you for taking the time to read this long drawn out post, and btw your GM is a female! (LOOKING FOR MORE FEMALES AS WELL!)

I am ALWAYS available for contact either on bnet or discord

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord-Kaniele#7366

To the top you go.

Maybe Halloween morning will bring you some good offers :smiley:

Happy Halloween!

1 Like

bumping for a solid player ^.^ Miss u buddy <3<3

2 Likes

Thank you. Happy Halloween to you too. :blush:

1 Like

[Horde] Lunácy-Thrall 4/8m, We are a guild of adult players, many of whom have played since Vanilla or BC. We have jobs, responsibilities and obligations like anyone else; but we still try to push mythic content, do Mythic Pluses, and complete achievements. Lunácy tries to make the most of the limited time we raid, and we push to clear mythic content at a competitive pace.

What we expect:
-Punctuality (95% raid attendance. Post in Discord if you must be absent.)
-Strong knowledge of your class and a mindset to always try and improve.
-Be able to take criticism. Be low stress and easy going just as we are!
-Be a team player. Voice your opinions.
-Actively be working on your character outside of raid.

Progression:

• The Eternal Palace: 8/8H, 4/8M
  • Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M
  • Uldir: 8/8H, 6/8M

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:15pm – 12:15am EST

Contact info:

If you are interested in becoming a valued member to our raid team message me at

• (Battlenet) Doublediesel#1362
  • (Discord) Ey#9300

I look forward to hearing from you!

Bump for raid times

Needs more powah!

Hahahaha Power :blush: