Holy Paladin LF Weekday evening raiding

Currently 431 Holy Paladin, 5/9 Heroic Aberuss, 2200+ IO. Willing to transfer servers.

Looking for a raiding team to join that raids in the ballpark of 8pm to 11pm Eastern time. No Fri/Sat/Sun.

Hey, wipe rez repear would love a holy paladin, we are 7/9H getting aotc tonight. We raid tue/thur 9-12est. We have a mythic mindset but we dont wanna over push. Just have fun with each other and kill bosses. If you wanna chat add me on discord. Fen#8048

Hey Solstisce, Doomforge Brewing on Proudmoore could be a good fit for you. We’re 8/9H currently progging on Sark. We raid Wed/Mon 7:45-10:45. Chill group thats been gaming together for years, guild in its current state was established in 2016 so we aren’t going anywhere. If that sounds good reach out to me on discord bonuspoppa#5104 or bnet BonusPoppa#1346

Sounds like you might be a good fit for our healing core @ Invocation (H) Illidan , we raid T/W 8-11 EST we are currently 8/9H hoping to clean up and grab aotc this week and start mythic soon with CE as our goal , if this interest you and you would like to talk more hmu on disc @ Mission#1622

Hey!

1/9 M we raid wed/thur 8-11 est

Goldilocks Guild :smiley:

disc: repped#1121

Our blurb is below – our progressive raid (AOTC then???) is Mon / Thurs 9 - 11 pm eastern. We also run an alt run Tue/Wed 8 - 10 pm eastern, and lots of Mythic+ and everything else. I’m the GM, you can contact me at BT Meeeow#11928 / Discord Meeeow#5711 with any questions or to get an invite to our server and get to know us.

Looking for thrilling adventures, a welcoming community, and unforgettable memories? Look no further than Chaotic Phoenix! Join us as we embark on epic quests, conquer challenging Raids, and push our limits in heart-pounding Dungeons.

Why Chaotic Phoenix? Fun First: We prioritize enjoyment above all else! Our guild is a haven for players who love to laugh, share stories, and forge lasting friendships. Join us for unforgettable moments and create memories that will stand the test of time. Active Discord: Stay connected with our Discord! Engage in lively discussions, share strategies, and participate in events. Our active Discord server ensures you’re never alone on your WoW journey. AOTC Raiding: Rise to the challenge of AOTC Raids with Chaotic Phoenix! Our experienced raiding team is committed to achieving ahead of the curve progression. Work together, learn, and revel in the satisfaction of conquering formidable foes. Mythic+: Experience the adrenaline rush of Mythic+ Dungeons alongside skilled teammates. Push your limits, earn valuable rewards, and bask in the glory of overcoming ever-increasing challenges. Cross Faction, Thunderlord/Azgalor/Azshara/Destromath/Blood Furnace/Mannoroth/Nazjatar.

Unlock the true potential of your WoW adventure! Adventure awaits – embrace the chaos and soar to new heights with Chaotic Phoenix!

Hey there! I really hate hitting people with the wall of text on forums.
I am with Leaf Village on A52, we are done with normal, 8/9 heroic and are aiming for aotc/a few bosses in mythic tonight.
Feel free to add me on discord if you want to chat a bit more. :slight_smile:
Svetty#4805

Hello we are looking for some healers to fill our core! Guild spam below
Hello everyone we are a newly formed guild with prior CE exp raiders. We started our own group to create a stress free raiding enviroment that does not become a chore. We raid Thursday and Monday from 930pm EST to 1130PM Est. We are a AOTC guild looking for mid to late Mythic push possibly CE.
We are currently looking for

MDPS- Feral, Monk, Fury Warrior
RDPS-Mage, Devoker, Hunter, Boomy
Heals-Hpal, Prevoker, Hpriest.
Any class with a flex heal spec or tank spec.
Any and all exceptional players will be considered.
We will provide all materials needed for raid all we ask is for solid attendance, determination to learn and progress respect amongst others in the guild. We run keys daily and all have a common goal of 3k+ Io for season 2. M+ Players and raiders are welcome!

BNet: Rahmens#11589
Discord: Kekkerslol#6961

Hey there! I am currently recruit for Inverse Logic on Thrall.

Here is a link to our spam if you want an in depth description of what we offer:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/thrall-inverse-logic-89h-lf-dps/831227

We are currently 8/9H, 9/9 N Aberus, we are searching for a holy pally! We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST. We are looking to push into mythic hopefully next week. Last tier we managed 3/8M VoTI, but went through some roster changes. We are hoping this season to push pretty deep into mythic, but the main goal is to have fun.

We also have tons of M+ runners, almost our entire raid roster is over 2k io currently, and there’s always people online to play with.

Feel free to reach out if you think we are something you might be interested in!

My btag is Casca#11852 or Discord: Casca#6138

Hi, Solstisce!

Our mythic prog team is looking for a hpal to complete our heal team. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 9:30-12 EST.

Our guild is a ton of fun. We love pushing keys or just hanging out outside of raid nights.

I would love to talk more to share more info! You can add me on discord at laura#0003. Hope to hear from you soon!

Reprisal [H] Area 52-US is a 2 night a week AOTC focused guild. We are small group of like-minded players who just want to kill pixelated internet monsters, collect fat loot, hang out, talk trash, and drink beer. With the mindset that raiding & mythic+ can be fun, especially while wiping a lot, we have set out to conquer Lich Kings, Crazed Dragons, Orc Tyrants, Old Gods, and Undead Waifus at our own pace and in our own way. We consider ourselves casual-progressive, meaning we’re mostly focused around Mythic+ content and Heroic AOTC raiding, but we might manage to down an occasional Mythic raid boss or three! Our main goal is to consistently clear each current raid tier on both normal and heroic difficulty and enjoy ourselves while doing it. We might not be the best, most cutting-edge hardcore guild out there, but we will kill bosses, not time!**

Raid times:

Wednesday - 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm.
Thursday - 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm.
Saturday - 8:30 pm EST to 11:30 pm. (Optional Alt Character/Fun Run Night)

What we offer:

• Semi-casual raid focused environment. When it’s time to kill bosses, we kill bosses. When it’s time for fun, we have fun. Sometimes we do both!
  • Mythic+ key pushing with KSM minded and casual members.
  • Knowledgeable, friendly, and eclectic guild members who work together to see us succeed!
  • Players who act like we might actually know what we are doing. (Not at all guaranteed to be true).
  • Capybaras!
  • We have a lot of fun. A real lot. All the time. You can’t even imagine.

Feel free to add me on bnet @ Lycosa#1334 and we can see if we are a good fit for you :slight_smile:

Hello Solstisce,

My raid team (9/9N 8/9H) is looking for a solid healer. 8PM - 11PM Eastern on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Here’s a link to our post for more information: [H - Mal'Ganis] 9/9N 8/9H ATSC <Responsibilities> LF Havoc DH, Disc/MW/HPal (Also LF M+ Players!)

If you’re interested reach out to me ASAP via Discord: RiPTide#1365 (Trying to fill the spot before Tuesday).

Hey! I’d love to chat with you about our mythic raid team. Hit me up on discord and we can chat more! Phani#8896

Hi Solstisce!

Formerly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game