Holy Paladin LF Tuesday & Thursday Raiding

Holy Paladin LF a mature guild that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays between 6-10 PST. I am an experienced player who is looking to get back into BFA raiding. Also, willing to change factions for a guild that works with my schedule.

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and could use another healer. Also do an alt fun run on the weekend, typically Saturdays. You are behind gearwise, so it would be a good opportunity.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Thank you for responding, I sent you a friend request to your battletag.

Please join us at <Apeiron> on Kel’Thuzad! We are an Alliance community open to all skill levels! Many of us in the community have been playing together for several years. If you’ve never raided and may be a bit nervous to try it, please join us. If you’re willing to learn, we will teach you! If you want to just hang out in a fun community, do some m+, or pvp, or old content raids, we’d love to have you too. Our goal is to have at least 2 raid groups in the near future, one for mythic content and the other for normal/heroic content. We have a resident Twitch streamer named Jedith who plans to build a streaming team within our community. We would love to have you in our guild! My Battle Tag is auntiepam#1578 Current progression: 8/9H BoD in our first week, 2/2N in Cos Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10pm to 1am Eastern Currently recruiting: Although everyone is welcome to join, we are in need of a shadow priest and warlock.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Greetings!

We are currently recruiting for our heroic team roster for one of Arthas’ top guilds Salt Factory.

What the guild has to offer:
Fun, adult-minded community with active membership and discord. We offer raids, mythic +'s, occasional tmog and achievement runs. This Mythic Progression minded guild offers two raid teams. The Semi-Hardcore (7/9 M, 2/2H) and the Semi-Casual (9/9H 2/2N).

What the Heroic team has to offer:
A dedicated group of mostly adult-acting adults who enjoy raiding and pushing content but in a relaxed environment. Mythic plus groups and bad jokes abound!

Raid Times: Eastern/Server
Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12 mid. (Usually wraps up a little before then. We’re old and have jobs.)

If you’d like to chat more, please feel free to add me to bnet. GinjurTwyste#1219

1 Like