Holy paladin LF raiding/PvP - Faerlina

28 Male. Played since BC. I’ve been fairly casual up to this point. I’ve played every xpac since starting in BC. Mostly done bgs and arenas with family and friends who rarely play and quit often :frowning: Would like to really invest in a single character and be more involved while making new friends who are more consistent and play often. Want to be semi hardcore. 36 or so hrs a week. Currently have no one to play with and would be open to questing with someone if schedules align. Just looking for a good group to have fun with but also compete and participate in all content.

Hmm. How do you feel about late night gatherings in the old rusty chambers of Stormwind?

A priest asking how I feel about meeting in his rusty Chambers makes me uncomfortable haha not sure how to feel about this one

Hey man, I have a group of friends that have played together for a while. We’re a weekend raiding group Fri, Sat, Sun who will do bgs outside of raids. Raid leader has retail Naxx exp and the Main Tank/Guild Lead was 11/15 in vanilla and has since killed KT on private servers.

We’d love to have you join us. We have a handful of guys who are no-life leveling within the first few weeks but we expect to be pretty similar to you in hours after that.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds good. I’m still on the fence about taking time off of work to level on release but regardless, I’m down. Easiest way to go about adding each other?

Add me on discord, Alcybe#4544 or you can add me on bnet, Dan#13780

If you wanna roll away from the streamers feel free to check us out and come hang in Discord before launch. Could use another Pink Protector!