Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hello! I’m interesting in joining a raiding guild for 10.2, Season 3. I’m a Holy Paladin and can flex Alliance or Horde as needed. I’m currently a Dwarf on Illidan. Hoping for any week day raid nights with an 8pm CT / 9pm EST start time or later - I’m a night owl so late nights are ok!

I have previous raiding experience between AOTC and CE levels of progress.

I’m an older gamer with a family. I’d prefer a mature group with respect for each other’s time and an eagerness to clear content in a positive and focused environment.

What you’ll get from me is a consistent raider with a good attitude. I’ll show up and do my job and always be prepared. I may need some time to get acclimated to the Holy Paladin changes in 10.2. I’ll be at my best as your 3rd or 4th healer with a good core and a strong raid lead.

Hey there Scotchzz!

We’re actually in need of a healer for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet.
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hey there! Circus of Shame is a mythic focused guild based on Zul’Jin. We raid T/W/Th 8:30-11:30pm ET. Shoot me a message if you are interested.

If this fits your schedule you should check us out!

I really appreciate y’all providing your info! Updating to have a start date of 8pm CT / 9pm EST - I definitely could see myself fitting in with your guilds, I just need a slightly later start time if possible.

With Season 3 around the corner we are making adjustments to our team and I thought I would reach out, as I believe you would be a great fit! We raid Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm PST Please let me know if you have any questions! you can get ahold of me through here or if you would prefer; Bnet: Ringokit#1341 Discord: ringokit

Hello Scotchzz, Unholy Sovereign on Area 52 is recruiting healers for our 10.2 raid team. We are an AOTC team looking for AOTC in a timely manner and some early mythic bosses. We raid tues/wed 10:30pm-1:00am EST. We have been running this guild since mop with AOTC every tier we play. We are looking for a few more players to round our roster out! Pls msg me if this interests you!
Discord: turbo#9960
Battle.net: Tacticz#11514

Hey Scotchzz! We are a raid team in COnvert to raid on Aerie Peak. We are an AOTC team and we raid 830pm to 11pm T and Thurs. You don’t have to faction change, transfer or any of that but we do have a large guild you can be a part of. Most of the team are older and have kids as well so we would probably fit the vibe you are looking for. We do have fun adn joke around but we always get work done when it’s time. If you are interested my bnet is Branded#1156 or discord is brandedblitz

Hi Scotchzz! I love your name. We are looking to bring on another healer though heads up we do ask that all our hybrids have a DPS spec available for flexibility. That said, we do have a healing spot available for someone who can pull their weight. This in particular caught my eye:

I think you’d like the environment in my guild. We’ve been raiding since 2010 with similar goals and would love to find more players of that mindset.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
Raid leads btag: Rip#1288
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Greetings Scotchzz!!

Our raid time is 30 minutes earlier than your preferred time, but since the rest of your post aligns with our guild philosophy, I will drop our info here in case that is a little bit flexible.

Also, guilds can now be cross-faction, so Alliance or Horde no longer matters. :slight_smile:

Here it is!

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hey there! I’m recruiting for Again But Better on Illidan. We’re consistent AOTC and are taking a crack at a harder Mythic push this tier with 2 days (Tuesday/Wednesday, 7-10 CST) and an optional 3rd day (Friday, same time). We have an active community, and most of our members tend towards their 30’s with their own families. Your mindset sounds like a direct match with ours and with our goals.

If you’d like to chat, add me on BNet at Keene17#1300. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey there! Would love to chat sometime

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for a holy pally (dps offspec is a plus) for our heroic raid and also for M+.

We are a 9/9H AOTC focused. late night raiding guild and also run mythic +.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group consists of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday and Friday: 10pm-1am EST

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

If you’re still looking, we’d love to have you! Let us know if you have any questions!

Hey bud, we are an older group here. 10 Years and running. Most of us are in our 30s. We raid Friday/Saturday 830-1130 CST.

Vendixon#11685

Looking forward from hearing from you!

Hey everyone - thank you so much for your messages. I really appreciate it! Just confirming I am looking for M-F with an 8pm CT / 9pm EST start time or later. I do have a trial for this week with an AOTC guild and will be honoring that commitment.

Trials are for both sides to evaluate, so things may change. I’ll update here by end of week with status!