Holy Paladin LF Mythic Prog Guild

I’m a long time player, first started on BC launch. I’ve been maining holy paladin since Wrath and I like to dabble in various alts from time to time. I can also play ret if necessary if a given fight needs fewer healers, but I generally prefer to stay holy. I took a break from Shadowlands and initially came back this expansion for casual heroic raiding but now I’ve got the drive to mythic prog again.

I enjoy pushing keys and mythic progression, but I vibe better in more casual guilds. If I’m going to to be spending hours wiping on bosses each week, I’d rather do it with people I like. My ideal guild would raid 2-3 nights a week with a strong core that also enjoys keys on the weekends. Maybe even play non-WoW games together every once in a while.

I can’t raid on Mondays but my evenings are open any other night until 11 PM EST.

Logs are Duhnston-Thrall: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/duhnston#difficulty=4

Bnet: Dunter#11887

If you can go till midnight we can maybe make something work.

Heifinator#1433

Hey Duhnston,

My guild is currently looking for a heals and would LOVE an hpal. Sent a bnet request and ill leave my spam here, hope to hear from you soon.

[Imperfect] 8/8h is a tight-knit, super laid back semi-hardcore raiding guild. that focuses on the supreme balance between progression and being flexible. Currently recruiting a pally that either has no feet or wears no socks during raid. A real god like figure.

Hey you guys are welcome to join us, we raid th/th 8-11pm est and the guild is led by a third week aotc + 2/M RL, chill group here but very disciplined.
we’re progging aotc and building a 20 for mythic atm.
find our recruitment post here for more info or add me on discord : TAL#3021

Triumphant
Mal’Ganis

Is a semi-hardcore progression-focused guild with a casual raid schedule. Currently, we are 8/8H and 1/8M and looking for more dedicated raiders from all walks of life with a similar mindset to bolster our ranks to continue our journey together and kill more mythic bosses.

Raid times:

Tuesday: 7-10 CST

Thursday:7-10 CST

What you can expect from triumphant:

• Progression-focused team that focuses on end-game content
  • Free repairs and consumables
  • Nontoxic raid environment
  • Expect a lot of joking around between pulls but the game face on when the boss is pulled

What do we expect from you?

• We do understand that emergencies and unforeseen events can happen, but we expect our raiders to be reliable and maintain a minimum of 85% attendance rate.
  • Have sufficient knowledge of your class and spec
  • We don’t expect 100% parses but we expect raiders to have a reasonable performance in raid
  • Someone who can take constructive criticism
  • A team player who helps and works with fellow raiders

Discord:
shinobi#2612
garrisondorf#6176