Holy Paladin LF Mythic Guild

Holy Paladin here looking for Mythic raiding guild. You can check my logs on warcraft logs. I am looking for a community to spend my time away from real life and work with.

I feel now after talking to a couple of people about their guild I will put this here. I am not looking to make the game a “job” so if your group is elitest im not interested. I am here to play and enjoy the game. Afterall if we make the game a job that tends to ruin our social lives.

Hey Battlewall,
I’d love to chat with you to get some more info! Feel free to add me on Btag @ Delgalo#1485

(Horde on Hyjal)
2/10M 10/10H
Tue/Thur 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (Optional Sundays)
12/12M CE Nya
Established 2006.

For your consideration! We are a newly formed guild that will focus on mythic raiding and pushing CE as soon as we can fill out our roster and get everyone geared up. In the mean time, we are organizing Heroic PUGs during our normal raiding hours of Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern. I think you’d have fun raiding with us! If you’re interested, my contact information can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-café-disco-is-newly-reformed-thursmon-8-11pm-est/825023

Hey I think we would be a perfect fit for you, we raid wed/thurs/sat 9-12 Sat being optional. 8/10h as a guild most of us 10/10h 1/10m - We are CE focused guild. 22-40 age group mainly. Very strong and fun core group.
Add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 ~ Would love to talk to you more.

Hey Battlewall, if you’d consider faction changing, check us out!

Natural Latency is in need of talented dps and healers. We raid T/Th 9-11:30pm EST on Stormrage. Currently we are 1/10 M, 9/10 H. If you are interested, please get in touch or throw up an app!
https:// forms.gle/CerS7ogeiMqo5XPT9

Larinzee#1919 (btag) Larinzee#5477 (discord)
Astuur: Astuur#1266 (btag), Astuur#4420 (discord)

About us: formed at the end of Eternal Palace from a group of raiders that had had enough of a dead server. Many of us have raided off and on since Vanilla and our raid leader has been herding cats since TBC. We are adults and have adult things going on in our lives: jobs, kids, spouses, bills, to name just a few. We raid an extremely limited schedule, just 5 hours/week, and try to get as much done in that time as possible.

We are looking for responsible mature players - be personable, accountable, and prepared for content so as to not waste anyone’s time. That being said, this is not a strict, high-pressure guild - we have fun, we make mistakes, and we enjoy the ride.

Hey Battlewall,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of restructuring, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:Low, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: Low, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

You seem like youd be a really great fit in our guild We are, however, Alliance. We play on Stormrage Alliance. We are 1/10M and raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130 EST. We are LF a Healer to fill out our last healer spot for the Mythic team.

If this interests you let me know. You can contact me on Bnet: Burnsey#1181

Hey there, we could use another good healer for our team. Check us out.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently and we’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We will be CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We have a laid back raid environment while taking the content down.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

Hey there Battle!

We definitely understand the balance between pushing progression while still being able to enjoy the game. We went 11/12M last tier only raiding 2 days a week, just missing Cutting Edge because we started late in the tier. This tier, we are aiming for CE again and we’d love to have you since we have 0 paladins on our roster right now.

We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 10pm-1am EST so hopefully that fits your schedule since I don’t see a mention of your availability in your post. We are currently 10/10H and ready to go into Mythic! (Edited because we just got AOTC)

Let’s chat. I love our community and love to share it!
Btag: Keyona#1221
Discord: Keyona#8151

I think our priorities are exactly the same, we are a guild aimed at pushing through mythic but not at the cost of our personal lives. We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST
Add me on discord: Neil#4199 and we can have a quick chat to see if we would be a fit for eachother

is recruiting a Holy Paladin currently. We are currently 2/10M, 10/10H, and 21% on Hungering Destroyer. We have gotten CE in the past and we plan to do the same thing this tier. If you are interested feel free to reach out to me on discord: Vizzle#2796. Raid times are tues/thurs 9-12 EST