Holy Paladin LF Guild

Weekends only. I’d prefer evenings, but I might be able to make afternoons work; just depends on the time. Additionally: I am really looking for an adult guild that is into AoTC and M+.
Mythic raiding doesn’t really interest me anymore because I just don’t have the time, but if you have a good group that isn’t elitist or jerks; I will listen. Also: I know that I am behind in gear. Couldn’t be helped; I had to take a break for over a month to get some personal stuff squared away. And if you need healing but not a Holy Paladin, I also have a Resto Shaman alt. I really dig healing.
If I sound like a good fit or if you need more info; let’s chat.
You can get me at Btag: Paratorian#1892 or on Discord: Paragon#8797.
Thanks!

Hello there Paragon.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey Paragon, we are currently recruiting.

GUILD: Numinous

Server: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Current Progress: 10/10 Normal & 3/10H

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM EST

Currently Looking For:

[High Priority] Range DPS (Mage, Warlock), Tank

But are also taking in any class or spec.

About Us: Numinous is a semi-hardcore based progression guild that was formed by experienced raiders, wanting to form a raid team that progress into high tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. We also run high mythic+ keys and have an active discord even when we are not in raid.

Battlenet: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hey Paragon!

We at Kaiju (Proudmoore) actually pride ourselves in having a low stress environment. We like to tackle bosses and solve them together. Most of the guild is former cutting edge raiders but are now relaxing and having fun but still progressing as a group. We do have a core spot for a pally Fri/Sat 7:00PM-10:00PM EST.

Currently 10/10H and 2/10M (Destroyer at 25% after first night of prog on em)

If that interests you, I’ve already added you on Discord (Tozz#0021).

Cheers!