Holy Paladin LF AOTC/Casual Mythic Raiding Guild

445 Holy Paladin LF AOTC/casual Mythic raiding guild. Prefer 1-2 days a week on the following days: Mon, Tue, Thurs. Please reply here and I will get back to you. Thank you!!!

Hey, can you do Tues/Wed at 1030pm-1am Eastern? Lemme know via discord if you wanna talk more. We are an adult AOTC/KSH Guild on Hyjal. Got a spot for a full time Holy Pally.

Full g spam below. My Discord is Markwahlbear

Have a good one.

We just got a spot open for a healer, could really use a holy pally for the team. Hit me up in discord : Disbeliever

Here is our info

Hey we are currently looking for a Hpally. We raid 9pm -12pm EST Tuesday-Wednesday.

My discord is benfield if you wanna talk more and here is a link to the guild post.

Hey there, Thorburn!

Our guild, Vitality, is exactly what you are looking for! We are a semi-hardcore guild that gets aotc and raids as far as we can into mythic while maintaining a fun and welcome environment and sticking to our 2 day a week raid schedule! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9:30pm-12:00am EST. We have been looking for an hpal to finish out our healing team, so I would love to chat with you about whether we would be a good fit for each other! Please reach out on discord!

We look forward to raiding with you!

Discord: brattycosine

Check out See You At the Boss! We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. We are on A52, cross faction guild!

We have a high priority for Holy Paladin. HMU if interested

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
ALL classes and roles with preference for the following:
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Demon Hunter
Mage
Priest
DPS DK

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562