Holy paladin LF Active Raiding Guild

Holy Paladin looking to get back into raiding with an active mostly heroic raiding guild. I’ve been raiding since the end of Cataclysm with my alliance guild until it recently fell apart.

The nights that work best for me are Thurs, Fri, and Sat between 7:30 – 10:30pm Eastern Time. However, I am willing to try and make other nights work.

Also, I am willing to server transfer.

If interested my battletag is Farvin#1629.

Thanks

Horde weekend guild here, come check us out! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

I posted on the wrong toon. If it doesn’t show with this post it’s Farvinn on Thunderhorn.

ill Defined on Emerald Dream. is looking for more members for our raid team. If you are considering aliance. We have a primary raid night of Tuesday-Wednesday from 7:30 central to 10 central off nights of Thursdays for alts or practice or whatever we feel. We are a newer guild with experienced players. Currently 7/12 heroic and looking to grow in more ways than just raids. We have a semihard core feel while still having fun. I like to call our guild home. We accepting raiders and non raiders a like. We run M+ almost daily. If you are interested I would like to get to chat with you and see if we could be a good fit!

bnet: doomprincess#1442
Disc: Veronikamae#8024

Hi Farvinn! We’re looking for strong heals for our Mythic progression in Nya’lotha. If you’re interested into pushing a bit more than Heroic raiding, and if you can work with our schedule, reach out to me on Discord at Hyrcyne#0420