Holy Paladin [H] - Returning Player LF Mythic Group before Shadowlands

Hello

Returned a week ago. Raided WOTLK-Legion usually in 300-25US. For some understanding, I’m a dedicated player who’s rolling to Holy Paladin. I raided Holy/Disc priest for 8 years and am mostly tired of the playstyle. Hence I’m looking for something more challenging/new.

I’ve been about for about a week. Working on my visions everyday. I’m 462 without a carry. R3 Major Essence, R2s/3s for minors.

Ideally, I’d like to join a group that is willing to bring in someone motivated/willing to learn. I’m well versed in theory-crafting and have read up/watched fights. It’s more about getting a feel for the content. I’m fine with just being a sub or fill for now. Wanting to be in a group that’s serious about clearing long run.

Discord: Rena#1000

Hey there, we are a newer guild so we’re just beginning in heroic (cleared 2 bosses in last 30 minutes of our last normal raid) but will be going 100% heroic for rest of BFA until SL comes, if we clear heroic at a reasonable rate we will move to mythics. Our goal in SL is to push mythic as far as we can on a more casual raid schedule. Here’s some more info for you! Hope to hear from you!

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core raid team. We are looking for people that potentially have gotten a little bit of a late start to this expansion whether that be due to taking a break, left for classic, or literally just looking for a new home. New players are welcome as well!

Our highest needs are the following:

Any ranged DPS - excluding balance druids
Any healer - excluding resto druid
Melee DPS - excluding DH and rogue

We have been progressing through normal and will be beginning heroic next week. (We killed a couple heroic bosses last night after finishing up normal as a guild). It will be full heroic progression from here on out.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content for CE and step into mythic and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Not what I’m looking for. Sorry.

Would love to talk!

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795