Holy Paladin, 3/10M, looking for a friendly-but-serious mythic progression guild

Hi everyone - simply put, I’m looking for a guild who (1) has similar goals to me, and (2) has a friendly-but-serious atmosphere.

What are my goals? I like to clear as much as I can in mythic each tier. I would say I’m CE-minded, but I know that can’t always be accomplished on a 2-day schedule.

When am I available? Tuesday & Thursday evenings for progression. I can usually swing a third day for heroic reclear as well.

How good am I? Blizz won’t let me post any links, so go ahead and type “Tírelle” into the warcraft logs website and see for yourself. :slight_smile:

Discord: Five#9838

Final note: Atmosphere is KEY to me - that’s why I’m guildless. If your guild has drama, isn’t inclusive, or is filled with people who act like they’re in a high school locker room, I’m not going to be a good fit for you. But if you’re a mature-minded community of players who want to enjoy everything WoW has to offer, look no further. :wink:

Slightly Impressive

Who We Are:
We are a newly formed guild of mythic raiders with CE experience looking to fill roster vacancies following our recent server switch to Area 52. Although we are a new guild on the server our team is 3/10M. We have a core team of people with high aspirations and experienced leadership to help make those aspirations a reality.

What Are Our Goals?:
We are actively trying for Cutting Edge this tier with the understanding that we are getting a pretty late start. We expect consistent Cutting Edge going forward with aspirations for Hall of Fame in future tiers.

Raid Times:
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting:
We are currently looking at all exceptional DPS applicants, however we have a particular interest in the following classes:

mDPS:
Unholy DK

rDPS:
Marksman Hunter
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Elemental Shaman

Even if your class is not listed here, if you feel we may be a good fit for you, we urge you to apply below.

Application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXQ-PlEO1zxpLbyq3p-DQ_vl5H29p-qh36iJeLuLZ_9HbCqw/viewform

What Do We Expect From You?:
With the goals that we have, we expect our raiders to maintain a certain level of performance inside and outside of raid. We expect the following from you:

-Maintain the character you raid on (Do your weekly m+ for vault, renown weeklies etc)

-Near perfect attendance (excluding emergencies, holidays etc) – If you ever cannot make a raid, we want you to call out ideally a week in advance. We understand real life happens, but we also want our raiders to understand that 19 other people are relying on you to uphold your commitment to raid during our raid times.

-Come to raid prepared (fights researched, consumables ready etc) – Guild will generally provide cauldrons, but we do expect you to have personals in the event that a cauldron is not used.

-Be open to constructive criticism – We actively go over our logs and find ways we can improve. If you happen to be one of those ways, please be openminded and not take it personally.

Contact Info:
GM:
BTag Amii#11113
Disc Tsukiihi#0001

Officer:
BTag Didide#1728
Disc Didide#1234

Officer:
BTag Dthbyme#1292
Disc Dthbyme#8479

Slightly Impressive

Who We Are:
We are a newly formed guild of mythic raiders with CE experience looking to fill roster vacancies following our recent server switch to Area 52. Although we are a new guild on the server our team is 3/10M. We have a core team of people with high aspirations and experienced leadership to help make those aspirations a reality.

What Are Our Goals?:
We are actively trying for Cutting Edge this tier with the understanding that we are getting a pretty late start. We expect consistent Cutting Edge going forward with aspirations for Hall of Fame in future tiers.

Raid Times:
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm-11pm EST

Application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfXQ-PlEO1zxpLbyq3p-DQ_vl5H29p-qh36iJeLuLZ_9HbCqw/viewform

What Do We Expect From You?:
With the goals that we have, we expect our raiders to maintain a certain level of performance inside and outside of raid. We expect the following from you:

-Maintain the character you raid on (Do your weekly m+ for vault, renown weeklies etc)

-Near perfect attendance (excluding emergencies, holidays etc) – If you ever cannot make a raid, we want you to call out ideally a week in advance. We understand real life happens, but we also want our raiders to understand that 19 other people are relying on you to uphold your commitment to raid during our raid times.

-Come to raid prepared (fights researched, consumables ready etc) – Guild will generally provide cauldrons, but we do expect you to have personals in the event that a cauldron is not used.

-Be open to constructive criticism – We actively go over our logs and find ways we can improve. If you happen to be one of those ways, please be openminded and not take it personally.

Contact Info:
GM:
BTag Amii#11113
Disc Tsukiihi#0001

Officer:
BTag Didide#1728
Disc Didide#1234

Officer:
BTag Dthbyme#1292
Disc Dthbyme#8479

Hi there - I’ll shoot you a message shortly.

Hello!
It looks like our goals line up decently!
My guild recently transferred from Tich and are looking for players to fill out our mythic roster so we can begin progression, we hope to begin progression for CN and push for CE next tier if we can. We take our raids seriously but we don’t forget it’s a game and have our laughs too.

Our current schedule is Wed/Sun 8:30-11:30 EST, I know it doesn’t match your available days but I figured I’d reach out anyway. You can find our recruitment post here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-overthrow-wedsun-1010h-110m-recruiting-dps-and-healers-for-mythic-prog/878009

We are exactly what you are looking for
We have 1 Core Spot open for a Holly Pally

You can see more here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-ag-1010h-lf-1-rsham-hpal-for-m-cn-tuth-1130-est-ce-lead/867659

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 healer to complete our raid roster. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info