Holy / Disc Priest

Horde Only …
7pm est - midnite .
Looking for 20+ man Active established raiding guild … been bouncing around between “rebuild” “my buddies or transfering” wasted 3 weeks…

If you need a Healer lets do a trial RUN tonite . able to transfer NOW… Horde Only

10/10H Shadow / Holy

Looking to Mainly Heal as i have an ALT warlock that i can pew pew with :slight_smile:

Drop your tanks and spam and i will add you :slight_smile: have a great day

Hello there, here is some info hope to hear from you
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-boomer-mechanics-illidan-210m-1010-h-ce-bound-guild-recruiting-for-castle-nathria/845538

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. Currently, we sit at 2/10M and 10/10H. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

alafralla#1163 adadad

House of Khan is a horde guild on Area-52. The guild is led by a former CE raiding leader on Alliance and we have a core of Top 100-300 US players with multiple CE raiding exp. The guild is recruiting competitive and competent players who have the mindset of clearing mythic content relatively early in a tier on a lax schedule. The goal of the guild is to hit top 500 world. Additionally, we are looking for players that are active outside of raid with either M+ or PvP. We have a number of 1800+ Arena/RBG rated players & also 1300-1800+ rated RaiderIO scored players constantly pushing PvP/Mythic+ ratings.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST
Priority Recruitment: Disc Priest ** SERVER TRANSFER FEE WILL BE COVERED**
Other classes/specs will be considered.

Contact Info:
Btag: Kbomb#1900 (GM)
Discord: Omar#1373
Discord: Reyalex915 #1511 (me)

Hey - Here is some info for you to check out. If you are interested, please message our recruitment officer.

Guild: Prime

Server: US-Boulderfist

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 9PM-12AM EST

Recruitment Needs: Preferably ranged DPS / Disc Priests / Resto Shamans, but all exceptional players will be considered.

About Us: Prime of Boulderfist. We are a chill and extremely active guild that has been on Boulderfist for 12 years now, and we’re still going at it. We also allow players to join as casual members to socialize and partake in m+ keys. If you want a invite to guild for any reason beside raiding, feel free to ask any of our current guild members for an invite. For any other information on the guild contact an officer!

Players interested in raiding must contact our recruitment officer.
Discord: Zar#0638
Bnet: Zaraeste#1514

Big Red Button - Area52 horde
1/10m 10/10h
Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST

We are looking for a 4th mythic ready healer to allow a current healer to role change. Will be pushing mythic prog hard this coming week.

Hit me up if you are interested,

Disc: Manetheren#9370

Hey Froggy,

Looking for 1 healer to round out our roster as we head into mythic. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and BFA. We are 10/10 H in Castle Nathria and just getting ready to start mythic progression this week. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few dps and a healer to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there, based on Zul’jin for horde is looking to recruit a Holy/Disc priest, or a Spriest for our group. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30 EST pm - 11:00pm EST we also push keys most our group members are 900+ io along side with doing pvp of all sorts. We are needing a priest that can be a strong Disc preferred, but looking at an individual that can parse 60% and higher and has exp within the raid. We are currently 9/10H looking to get into Mythic and start moving through bosses. We have a roster of 20+ but looking for raiders that can pull and make the baseline for our mythic team. Hit me up if interested. MarkWallBang#1894 Btag

We’re looking for a solid priest to round out or healing core (i wanna go back to ret :X) Check our post out and let me know!

[H] shady acres - 1/10m - LFM - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Froggystyle! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hey Froggy,

Are you interested in CE or just AoTC/dabble in Mythic? We are a heroic only one day a week team that raids on Sundays from 6-9pm CST. We are currently 8/10H.
I’ll drop some links below so you can check us out if interested. Alternatively or additionally, please feel free to contact me on discord: Saph#7860.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/Envelop

Thank you and good luck my friend!

Hi Froggystyle! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952