Holy/Disc Priest w/ CE Lf Raiding Guild

DMCG - 6/8H EP.

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128.

Hi, if weekends work we’d be interested!

Vice - Horde, Area 52
7/8H EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

Hey, we’re currently in search of a disc priest to add to our roster. We’re currently 7/8H and 9/9M in BOD. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10:30pm PST or for you would be 10-1:30am EST. Contact me at Hijacks#1262 if you’re interested.

Hey Tiashe, we’re looking for a disc/shadow and would like to chat with you if the below sounds good:

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team. We went 7/8 H AEP on our first raid night.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours. We’ve consistently recleared in under 5 hours since then, with our latest clear being in 2 hours (1 night).

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Tanks: Closed
Melee: Closed
Ranged: Open (Lock, Mage)
Healers: Open
(We consider all exceptional applicants, even if your class isn’t specifically listed above)

Azerite neck 55+and BoD exp highly recommended!

Here’s some info about us:

SIGKILL is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Thursday (Heroic optional Sunday)
Raid Times: (6 hours weekly)

6:00PM PST to 9:00PM PST
7:00PM MST to 10:00PM MST
8:00PM CST to 11:00PM CST
9:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST

Progression: (Formed beginning of BFA)

Tier 24: - 7/8H The Eternal Palace
Tier 23: - 9/9H 9/9M Battle of Dazar’alor
Tier 22: - 6/8M Uldir

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: Big wigs or DBM, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).

-Drama free

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Anthony#11241

Co-GM: RichHomie#11409

APPLY HERE!
[https: // sigkillguild .com/]

SIGKILL-Stormrage on Wowprogress!

would you be able to raid sat/sun 7-10pm est alliance?

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 7/8H 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 7/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Vox draconis an Ailliance guild on Proudmoore-US we are looking for raiders to push into mythic EP, we are a chill group of people with various Mythic Raiding Experience and we have no problem with new comers to mythic raiding.

We raid Sun/Mon 9-12 eastern.

If intersted you can messege me on here or in game my Bnet is Blood#12679

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][6/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for Priest, RSham, but others BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

Hi Tiashe!
I’m recruiting a priest for a core healing spot on our team. Sellswords is a team in the alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore. We raid MWTh 8-12 pacific time.

We are currently 7/8H, we’re 9/9M in BoD and have been CE everytier before that all the way back to HFC.

I’d love to chat with you more about what you are looking for and what we have to offer. Hit me up on discord or btag—details below.

-Hante
Discord: Hantevirus#8346
Btag: Hantevirus#1921
~http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/Sellswords/

Hello i am a recruitment assitant for our guild Chimera on the server ysera i saw you were looking for a raiding guild that pushes through heroic and into mythic i think we would be a great fit for you we raid on the weekends fri/sat between the times 8pm est till 11pm est and we do tuesday as optional normal/heroic night once we get heroic on farm feel free to add me on bnet if you think we would be a great fit.

Killerthings#1670 bnet hope to hear from ya

Hello Tiashe,

We are currently looking for a Disc priest, we have no priests for our Mythic roster. Our guild has had the last 8 CEs not counting Crucible. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 to 10:30 EST. I would be interested in discussing things further.

battlenet: Hump#1116

Hi, I am very interested, please add me to bnet @ cran#1405

add me

matt#19690

add me Zoey#1699 9/9M 8/8H Guild 9pm-12 (midnight) T/Th/M.

Hello! We are looking to kill a core healing spot!

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• Currently 7/8 H EP

Needs:

Ranged DPS
Healers, perf with dual spec dps
Any exceptional players

About Parasomnia:
-Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Parasomnia
http://bit.ly/Parasomniaapp

Name: Alpha AF
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Progress: 9/9H 9/9M BoD
Times: 8-12 EST - Tues/Wed

Recruiting:
⦁ Disc/Shadow Priest
⦁ Mage

Requirements: 400+ Item Level and a decent level on your neck, as well as experience in this current expansions. Previous expansion achievements are a plus.
If you are a great player looking for a relaxed schedule with a former US-100 guild we might be the right fit. We sell tons of M+, push keys, and pvp in free time.
Contact me @ awetosisttv#1372 on bnet or Awe#6997 on discord
!

Proud Manlets
US Kel’thuzad US 68 BoD

About us:
The majority of our core have top U.S. raiding history and have been playing at a high caliber since vanilla. We’re a new guild to Kel’Thuzad and finished our first tier together as server second and US 159.

Goals:
Our current goal: Continue our push to be a top US 100 guild. We will achieve this by having competitive progression, efficient Mythic+ teams, and high-ranking raiders. We can and will achieve this because of our prestigious raid history, our dedicated, skilled team, and resourceful leadership.

Our internal goal: We want our guild to be dedicated, efficient, and enjoyable. We will achieve this through performance reviews, survey feedback, QnA sessions, interactive raid strats, solid flow of communication, and class/role mentoring.

Our casual goal: We want our guild to have some laughs, give each other sh*t, and kill bosses. After all, this is a game.
In our off time we play other games together as well such as Dota 2, League, ToS, and whatever else is popular at the time.

When we raid:

Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday

Currently 9:30pm - 12:30am EST

Our recruiting needs:

We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. We want our raiders to strive to improve their play, take criticism well, and are okay with an adult oriented raid atmosphere.

We are currently in need of very strong DPS players. Melee or ranged please feel free to app.
Please have Mythic experience and logs for me to review.

Guild Perks:

We do sale runs to keep our guild money flowing and also give participants a cut of the sale. The only requirements are that you are here for the runs and have earned raider rank. As usual, flasks/pots/food and repairs are provided.

If our guild pertains to you, then add me to battletag or discord so we can discuss you being a part of Proud Manlets.

Battletag: Gabriel#1817

Discord: Gabe#0118

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hi, AfterLife is looking for a healer for immediate mythic progression. Our goal is to improve our CE ranking every tier.

US 221 Jaina
US 195 G'Huun
US 240 Argus
US 234 Kil'Jaeden

Raid times are Monday-Thursday, 10pm-12pm EST. We also have optional normal and heroic runs on weekends.

Officers can be contacted at

Tandris (GM): Tandris#1799
Geezpow: Geezpow#1332
Grolgek: Amor#1426

We’d be interested in talking to you