Holographic Digitalization Relay

Hi. I’m just wondering if this blueprint can in fact drop from the dailies in Junkwatt Depot. You know, the ones where we drop off 30 springs and 10 of this and 20 of that.

There’s a comment on wowhead that says it’s probably the best way to farm the blueprint, but if you go look on the loot table of the daily, it’s not shown there. And it’s only one comment.

So since I don’t have a wowhead account I thought I’d ask here.

It can only be looted from the Elites summoned in association with the Discs of Norgannon quest, or from a Rustbolt Paragon box. (The boxes you get for gaining rep after exalted.) Meaning you have 4 chances per day that the quest pops, + whenever you get enough rep for another paragon box.

There’s conflicting reports of whether or not it is able to drop from elites you’ve already killed once, so I personally wouldn’t waste time trying to farm it that way considering it’s end result is simply another hearthstone, but it’s your prerogative if you want to try.

That’s not enough! The quest pops up like once every two weeks. I was hoping the wowhead comment was true, but something in me knew it wasn’t. It would have been too easy and we can’t have that. The reward is a new hearthstone animation, but I’m doing it for the meta Mecha-Done, which rewards a mount. Thank you.