[H/A][OC][Thaurissan]<Esprit> is recruiting for Shadowlands 9.2.5 And Beyond! - Also Hello Alliance!

PATCH 9.2.5 UPDATE - HELLO ALLIANCE!
=================================

Dear Friends of WOW Oceanic,

Esprit is inviting players from both Horde and Alliance to join our Guild and In-Game Community to push Cutting Edge Raid content.

The Guild is currently 9/11M SotFO 31/05/2022 and operates on the Thaurissan Cluster (Frostmourne, Dreadmaul, Jubei’ Thos & Gundrak).

We currently have 5 Unique Raiding Teams for Shadowlands and we are looking for more enthusiastic Raiders to do all sorts of PVE Content. Whether you’re looking to push CE or just Roll AOTC or even M+ Fun, we WILL have a team for you!

Esprit has been around since Vanilla and we look forward to having you in our casual friendly environment. In 9.1, 3 of our teams achieved CE and we will continue pushing for more success.

Please see the consolidated raid teams summary for your info and application contacts should you be interested in doing raid content with Esprit. The respective Raid Leaders are open to being contacted directly so feel free to reach out to them once you find a suitable team.

Do note that this is subject to changes but you may use this as a reference if you’re interested in applying for a raid team within our guild.

Cheers Everyone!

𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭𝟏- G1 - SotFO M9/11
Raid Lead: Ketupaat
3 Nights Wed/Thurs/Mon 8pm to 1200am SG Time
Alternate Sundays at start of Tier.
Looking for: Healers
Bnet Contact: Pewpewpew#1884
Discord: Obama#0514

𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭2 - G-Two - SotFO H9/11 Casual - N/H Group
Raid Lead: Slammer
2 Afternoons: Sat Sun 3pm to 6pm Server Time
Looking for: All Welcome
Bnet Contact: Slammer#1571
Discord Contact: Slammer#6133

𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭4 - HQ - SotFO M5/11
Raid Lead: Qiqi
3 Nights Wed, Thur, Fri/Sun 900pm to 1200am SG Time
Looking for: Heals - pref Shaman
Bnet Contact: DqCalypso#1121
Discord Contact: Qiqi#8387

𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭5 - G5 - SotFO M6/11
Raid Leads: Krucify, Kayapau, Pogsba
3 Nights Wed, Thurs & Mon 9pm to 12am SG Time
Looking for: DK, Mage & Priest (heals)
Bnet Contact: Musubi#11536
Discord Contact: jenova27#3791

𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔭𝟔 - G6 - Aussie Raid Group - SotFO M4/11
Raid Lead: Madreadious
3 nights Wed, Thur & Sun 8:30-11:30 Server Time (GMT+10)
Looking for: Warrior & Range DPS
Bnet Contact: AbD#11336 (Zeno)
Discord Contact: Madreadious#8576

Group 6 is still looking for healers and any experienced/skilled DPS. Updated details below

G6 Aussie Raid Team
Raid Lead: Wuggy-Dreadmaul (Daniel)
Raid Assists: Balshirra, Wrecker, Stella, Tvtong
2 nights Wed & Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm Server Time (GMT+10)
Looking for: Healers (Pref Resto Sham), DPS
Bnet Contact: Wuggy#1923 (Wuggy), tassleblade#6143 (Balshirra)
Discord Contact: Wuggy#8054 (Wuggy), darkwolfblade#2269 (Balshirra)

We are still recruiting healers!

Hi there, I’m interested to join your guild as a casual player. I’m from Frostmourne Horde DH.
Thanks!

Which group are you interested in joining ? :slight_smile: Have you contacted any of the officers?

hello loraniden, i have tried adding pewpew, dqcalypso and ghost on bnet, yet to get an acceptance on friend request. Im a returning player who have skip most of BFA, would like to join to prepare for shadowlands

My friends and I are interested in joining Group 5, and I have sent friend requests to both Shigan and Ghost :slight_smile:

At any rate welcome to the Guild!! :slight_smile: Hope you guys been added if not drop us a note in-game or here!

Say Hmmmokay - have you gotten accepted yet ? let me know if you haven’t!

hi i and my friends are returning SG players (both dpsers) and would like to join a guild with GMT+8 raids and with singapore players inside. Are the guild still accepting?

hi any +8gmt groups looking for a mage?

We’re always looking for more peeps to play with - so feel free to hit us up (best way is to message our GM :))

UPDATE

Update - Wuggy’s Group is currently looking for experienced heals/dps!

The raid times for this group is as below. Main post is also updated.

Wuggy’s Group
Raid Lead : Wuggy
Wed/Sun 8.30pm-11.30pm Server Time
Contact - wuggy#1923 or tassleblade#6143

bump <3 <3

Further updates - we have raid spots open for healers/ranged DPS in our Aussie raiding group currently progressing through heroic! Raid starts at 8.30pm to 11.30pm GMT+10

Interested applicants can apply by contacting our RL on battlenet
Wuggy#1923 (Wuggy)
tassleblade#6143 (Balshirra)

Thanks!

Bump
G6 is still looking for healers and ranged DPS for our Wed + Sun 8:30-11:30pm raid.
Please reach out on battlenet to wuggy#1923 or tassleblade#6143

Are you guys chasing a mage at all? Be keen to join a late night raiding group (8pm+ SG time)

Update: G1 also recruiting 1 range dps - afflict locks or any exceptional dps , please reach out! Cheers!

Hey Shotsfiredx - can you provide us more info on your mage? toon name, etc? have you contacted us yet ?

Hi!

Are you guys looking for a mage?
I am interested in Normal/Heroic or even possibly Mythic raid and are in the GMT+8 (SG) time zone.
Would love to join this raiding community.

I have added Pewpewpew#1884 on Bnet. Hope to hear from you!

Bump
G6, currently 6/10H, is still looking for healers and ranged DPS with Mythic experience for our Wed + Sun 8:30-11:30pm raids.
Please reach out on battlenet to wuggy#1923 or tassleblade#6143

Post bump for Wuggy!!