[H][NA] Frost Mage LF Casual M+/Raiding Guild - Thrall

EDIT: I have found something, that appeals to me the most and therefore no longer require offers.
Thank you for everyone that showed interest in me joining their group.

Greetings Moogister!

We are currently looking for a mage. I need that sweet intellect buff to make up for my lack of skill. Did I say that out loud?

Check us out! Guild information to follow:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Made a little bit of progress to further my itemlevels. Even though I only went to 435.9.

I currently do mostly quests to gather some Flightstones and upgrade my equipment and maybe some Heroic dungeons and LFR to further my knowledge the spec I have chosen to play.

I prefer to look further right now
My preferred contact method for people to get hold of me is currently Discord, since that is the medium I mostly have my eyes on, of course I will continue to look here, if there is something that captures my interest.

Hi Moogister! I’m not sure if you are considering guilds on other realms, but if so then we might be a good fit. While my guild is primarily focused on raiding, we welcome casual m+ enthusiasts as well. Currently, we could use a mage on our raid team and are open to working with folks that have rotating schedules.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 8/9N Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF MAGE/PRIEST/DH/DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

The offer seems very enticing for me to apply for it. The raid times may pose a problem mostly less because of the work schedule, even though that one is still playing a major role there, but also timezones may screw me over in that regard pretty hard.
If I typed things into Google correctly the starting times would be around 3am on my end…
And then there is the slight problem of possibly having to transfer my character to another server, from what I read in your application form Undermine has a different group of connected servers.

EDIT: AFter giving it some thought I sent in the form. It’s worth a try, the only thing I still have to think about it getting a transfer from the shop for my mage.