[H]<Mythic Scrubs> 6/10H SoD Recruiting more for 9.1!

< Mythic Scrubs > is a fairly casual raiding/m+ guild. Many of us are coming back from time off after a long 9.0 patch and we are looking to bolster our raid roster for Sanctum of Domination.

Our main goal each tier is to at least achieve AotC and be able to farm the raid afterwards for fun and gear. Our stretch goal would be to dabble in some mythic prog after achieving AotC (if enough people were interested). No major raiding experience is required to join. What is expected is a willingness to work as a team and a drive to get better. Play what you want. You don’t need to be the “meta” covenant for your spec or anything like that. We’ll accept you all the same. We are just looking for people who want to have a good time, kill some bosses, and learn along the way. We’re a pretty laid back group of individuals. We all have lives outside of WoW and we respect it if you need to miss a raid or two.

In addition to raiding, a lot of us do m+ and some pvp. Feel free to inquire if you are also interested in joining for those even if you don’t wanna raid.

For raid, we are currently looking for healers and dps. Everyone will be considered! Even if you are someone who is wanting to tank, still feel free to contact us! We can always use more tanks.

Current Raid Times:

Main Raid (combined raid other guild) - T/Th @8:30pm - 11:30pm EST/Server

Occasional Alt Raid - Fri or Sat @8:30pm - 11:30pm EST/Server

Current SoD Progress
10/10N 6/10H

CN Experience
10/10N 10/10H

If you are interested and want to know more or want to apply, feel free to message us here or on discord: Bul#3797 Vulcan432#1111

233 Ilvl 4/10 heroic SOD Prot pally looking for full time raid spot. contact Muffdivine on Mal’Ganis. will Xfer for the right fit

I’ll add you tonight and we can chat!

sounds good talk to ya then

Hey 218 Holy priest returning from break very interested in talking with you guys if you are still looking for heals. Can contact me at OnFleek#1201

Look forward to talking to you!

I sent you both requests on discord!

HPally looking for raiding guild. More interested in M+ than anything - but want to raid for the gear :slight_smile:

Hey Cake! That’s totally fine! Feel to reach out to me on Discord and we can chat a little bit more!