[H][Mal'Ganis] <A Boring Dystopia> T/Th (8-11 CST) Recruiting for Dragonflight!

A Boring Dystopia is recruiting for Dragonflight! We’re a brand-new guild with some veteran leadership looking to build a raid team going into the Expansion.**

Mission Statement: We have a great opportunity here to get in on the ground floor for a new community rebuild. We intend to be primarily raid focused, but at a more working-man/woman’s schedule and focus. We want to welcome with open arms anyone looking for a “Friday night with the friends” type of atmosphere where friends come together for their bi-weekly game nights.

About our Leadership: Our guild is headed by 2 individuals with extensive leadership experience in both daily lives and inside World of Warcraft. We’re ready to make the game a great experience again. No drama is a must!

About our Guild: We strive to bring friendship and integrity to all things we do with one another in the guild; Kinship built through shared love of gaming & having fun with like-minded individuals. We recommend being someone who wants a laid-back atmosphere, looking to build a new, great guild with us.

Schedule: Tues/Thurs (8PM-11PM CST)

Openings:

All Positions Currently Open

If you have any questions, please contact:

GM BNET: Ekye#11711
Recruitment BNET: Cureful#1635

GM Discord: Ekyu#9290

Myself and another are interested in joining, your times are great for us and what you want fits what we are looking for. Dis: Atlascore#8261

Looking for more?

I’ll be in touch shortly to discuss!

Still looking for more! Fresh guild for Dragonflight!

To the depths! Let get it!

Come join and help cheer on the Avalanche!

Lets go bolts!

Bumping for da boys

Cmon Blizz! Bring it back.

Goal is to have a blended guild! CE and AOTC raid teams with M+ and casual players alike. Fresh start for a fresh expansion. Let’s go!

Indeed! Looking for more members!

Bump for the boys.

Times up, let’s do this!

I heard you were an Avalanche fan. Congrats on the big win!

Avalanche, like as in Barret and Tifa, Avalanche, right?

Take the power back!

Sent a Bnet add, due to holidays wont be on after tonight until the 5th of july.

Sounds good! Talk to you soon

Where do I sign up?