[H][Mal'ganis] 9/10H 213 MM Hunter/201 Fire Mage LF CE Guild

Hello all! I’m a hunter main looking for a new guild/home preferably on Mal’ganis but open to transfer to Area-52 as well. Currently 9/10H with extensive experience on Denathrius (2% wipe) and I’m hoping to find a guild in the same level of progression. I do M+ all the time, but looking for a guild that does them actively as well because pugs are awful. Would greatly appreciate a response here first prior to contacting me, thanks!

Can definitely pull up logs, Raiderio, etc as requested. If you’d like to look me up, Hunters in-game name is Réàpr-Mal’ganis. Mage is not nearly as geared and only done normal CN but can make the change and catch up for the right group/guild.

Bnet: Reaper#19459
Discord: Reapr#9760

My guild Memoria is on Mal’ganis and might be a good ft for you! We are currently 9/10H as well and raid on Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11EST. We are a very chill group and are made up of us a lot of friends from previous raiding lives. You can also add me on disc @ Opkorean#9444 if you’re interested! Hope to talk to you soon!

Howdy Reapr!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use another hunter .

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey man we’re on Malganis too 9/10 heroic working our way to mythics aswell we raid 3:30am-6:30am eastern time wednesday, Sunday let us know we’re chill laid back but still get sh*t done

Would you be open to a morning raid team? :slight_smile:

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 9/10H. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for AOTC and head into mythic!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

www.seraphguild .com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

:helicopter:
[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)