[H]Looking for a new home in SL pushing for AOTC and +

Hey everyone,

After getting a better schedule, I am looking to commit to at least semi serious raiding in SL. I did some early BFA heroic pushing but I wasn’t able to commit fully due to a difficult work schedule, and the guild I was in went inactive.

Mostly hoping for a friendly community that also wants to get AOTC at least. Starting over/transferring is not an issue. I am okay with raiding a couple of days during the week starting between 18:00 - 20:00 EST

I am okay with playing whatever, but right now Warlock, Mage and DK seem the most interesting to me.

Thanks!
Bnet - Antorus#1715

The Bleeding Edge is a CE guild(go figure) and we have opened spots for SL progression raid team. We are highly selective about our raiders, as we expect a lot out of them. We currently need 1 healer, and a few dps to complete our rooster. To join our guild requires a short chat with the GM, and then a quick interview with 2 of my officers. It is paramount to us to be selective to ensure progression, and the benefits are that you can expect a strong guild culture that is entirely focused the highest level of content. We do not allow dead weight, because the game does not allow for it at this level.

Requirements: You do not have to have recent mythic raid experience, it is a type of person and commitment is what we are looking for as a good fit.
1. Able to meet raid times with at least 90% attendance. We pull at 7 not after. We expect you to be ready for raid invite up to 15 minutes prior to pull time.
2. Commitment to the guild. All of our decisions are based upon guild progression, and we expect the same out of our team.
3. Parse your class. We expect you to do your research to min/max your class. We run logs and examine them for improvement.
4. Able to run our Release date schedule (see below for opening week schedule)
Raid times Weds-Thurs 7-10

Everyone must earn their spot, including the officers.

If you would like to apply, please contact me at discord: ChicknStrpBskt#6976 to begin the process.

If you would like to join as a non raider you are also encouraged to apply, as our casual community is not held to the same standards as the progression team.

OPENING WEEK SCHEDULE:
Upon release day Nov 23rd. Here is the planned schedule of events. Most of us are taking the week off (thank you thanksgiving woo!) and plan on hitting level cap within 12-24 hours of release. On Weds and Thurs we are running our 5 man groups for the raid times every week until raid opens. We will be getting everyone BiS to prepare for first raid day.

ChicknStrpBskt#6976

I’m on mobile right now, so I can’t link to our post on here easily, but (Horde, Aggramar/Fizzcrank) would love to have you! We are actually looking for ranged dps.

We are a heroic raiding guild that wants to push content in a relaxed but efficient environment. We will get AotC, then kill as many mythic bosses as we can without getting frustrated.

We also love m+ as well as mog and mount farming. Our members are diverse as far as gender, orientation, age, and ethnicity goes, and we don’t tolerate racism, hemophilia, sexism, etc.

Raid times are Tues/Fri 7pm-10pm central. If you’d like to talk more, my bnet is saltare#1876.

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for some caster dps, a tank, and a healer headed into SL to round out our comp. Check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-crimson-brotherhood-aotc-and-ce-minded-frisat/671158?u=azshul-garona

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326