HKs from yesterday lost

I racked up a bunch of HKs yesterday I think over 200. Today it says my HKs for yesterday are 1. For the whole week it has me at 200 when I had a lot on Tuesday. So I think it lost all the ones I earned on Wed. I have seen other people complaining about HK issues, what is going on here?

1 Like

Same here. I lost so many Hks. 150++ to 29.

Same, 400+hk, 30000-40000points lost

Considering there is decay, they better fix this. A whole day’s worth of honor lost puts you back a lot.

I did pvp for 6 hours yesterday and had a TON of HK’s. This morning i logged on to see how much honor I had and it was not updated. SO I was like no big deal i’ll check later. I logged on just now and ALL my pvp from yesterday is gone, and it is showing this mornings HKs as yesterdays which is only 16. Something is seriously wrong here

This is exactly what happened to me. Just figured they didn’t reset properly, then log on later and it says I had 1 HK “yesterday”.

if this is an issue with classic, you’ll want to repost over in the classic forum.

It is I was forwarded here in game from ticket. Found a big post describing the issue - Honor calculations - #60 by Mose-sulfuras

this is the BFA bug report forum.

^the thread you linked, is in the classic bug report forum

1 Like

Just was explaining how I ended up here.

Sounds like you need to mooooove over to the Classic Bug forums.

2 Likes

Just wanted to chime in and +1. I had 111 HK last night. At one point this morning 10am or so, it read that I had 1 HK yesterday and 111 today. Now it reads 1 HK yesterday and 11 for today.

11 today is right.

Yep. Lost 15k honor that I earned yesterday. What a joke.

yeah lost like 50-60hks and a few thousand honor on Anathema. Honor has been wonky since maintenance with honor tallying through the day. The server crashed later at night and since then Honor is just being lost every so often. Lost probable a hundred kills since yesterday or more. Please fix.

I also lost a ton of kills. I posted about it here as well, roughly 384 kills which I assume amounted to around 25K honor.

I like how classic has its own bug forums but classic posters still feel the need to spam the retail bug forums with classic ones.

Almost like blizzard created a separate bug forum for classic for a reason…

I like how you feel the need to be toxic on the World of Warcraft forums of all places.

So saying that you would get better luck submitting bugs for classic on the classic bug forums is being toxic now?

You aren’t getting much out of posting classic bugs on the retail bug forums. Retail and classic are run by separate teams.