Hit 50, how to get to draenor / broken isles?

With the whole timeline Chromie thing, how do I run through the other expacs now that I’ve hit 50? The only way I can figure out is to mage portal to each place, but there must be a way to get to draenor or broken isles regularly? For draenor, do I need to go through the intro storyline even at 50?

For Draenor, you can go to The Dark Portal in Blasted Lands & talk to Khadgar to get started. There’s a mage in the Orgrimmar portal room that can teleport you to Blasted Lands. Once you have your garrison set up in Frostfire Ridge you will get a hearthstone that can take you directly there, or you can use the Warspear portal in Orgrimmar to go to Ashran.

According to this you can get started on Legion from the Command Board in Orgrimmar. Once you get started on that, you will get a Dalaran hearthstone or you can use the Azsuna portal in Orgrimmar to get back there.

At level 50 without Chromie Time, you will outlevel the content in both regions. Draenor content will be capped at level 40 and Legion content will be level 45.

For Alliance, you can avoid the Draenor storyline by using a portal from the Stormwind mage tower to Ashran (I’m assuming it’s similar for Horde), then swimming to the mainland to the spot where you make your garrison (Frostfire Ridge? Might be easier for Horde to go the Blasted Lands/storyline route :/)