[H]<is a cool guy> 10/10M Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30p EST

Recruitment Info

Currently prioritizing warlocks but all roles, particularly ranged and death knights, can feel free to apply and if strong will be contacted.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30PM - 11:30PM EST

Guild Info

The team was put together from two different CE guilds that shared a large common friend group and decided to join up and transition to three days a week instead of two after one of the guilds disbanded. It’s a strong community that is very easy to feel comfortable and perform well in without fear of anyone nerdraging over a mistake. We do also require good mic etiquette during raid (don’t have to have PTT on if you configure your mic correctly but will be requested if background noise is being picked up consistently).

Required addons: Weakauras, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil

Application Info

Our short and sweet application form can be found here, which has an optional field for any questions you may have:

https://forms.gle/YarquR6GtWaHQ1yv5

If interested we’ll get back to you no later than 3 days after your application.

I had a few questions to ask if possible before submitting an app. Is there a place I could contact you?

Hi Happi, my btag is bab#11455 - feel free to add and send any questions my way (same for anyone else reading this).

bump for visibility

Join us.

You will most certainly regret it.

Bump This Post

Bump, wouldn’t mind a couple of ranged dps.

BUMP BUMP BUMP This stuff up

Bump, willing to pay into the 401(k) of any good mages/boomies

Please tell me more, broke old college student here haha

Bump, always lookin for strong applicants

Bump, mages and boomies ayyyyyy

Bump, any exceptional dps feel free to apply

Have a free bump. Let me know if yall ever need a rogue.

BUMPERINO BOYS, NO MELEE ALLOWED :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump. Warlocks hit us up, we offer extensive vacation and parental leave with pension contribution options.

Bump. LF any exceptional DPS Pref ranged.

Bump, looking for death knights and, like every other guild in the world, ranged dps.

Bump again, we still out here and we still lookin for ranged dps much to everyone’s surprise