[H][Illidan] Recently returned player LF Mythic/M+ push guild

Hey all! Longtime player who very recently (almost a month to the day) returned looking for a new group to push content with. A little background on me, I was a hardcore raider (top 100 world exp in Wrath/Cata) that has come and gone through the years since due to time constraints looking to get back into organized raiding/make new friends in general as most I know have quit over the years, and my schedule now finally allows it.

My recent mythic experience isn’t extensive, due to mostly… not playing the game, but I still consider myself a competent/competitive player who is low-risk, potentially high reward this late into the patch and moving forward into Shadowlands. I told myself coming back that I wasn’t interested in investing myself into the rabbit hole of organized raiding again, so in my time back I decided to pick up the role I had the least experience in to push keys with (tanking) and set a goal to get the meta for timed 15’s with a bunch of rag tag pug groups (where 2-3 inevitably always got their keystone master 15’s in, considering I was coming in with no score or merit to speak of, and that was my option for getting in groups), which I accomplished around 2 weeks in with 464 equipped, a couple rank 2 essences, no relevant corruptions to speak of, you get the point… not the most impressive task, but I feel it’s an example of my ability to pick up something new, whether it be a class or role entirely, and be able to push decent content with.

That being said, I am and always have been a DPS first and foremost, so I’d preferably like to join someone in that capacity, unless there is a need for another tank in your guild, whether it be as Havoc on this character, Destro/Demo on my lock (which now has caught up with its cloak levels, just need to gear it more which I can do over a few days grinding M+ no problem), or on my DK as ideally Frost, but I’m also comfortable with Unholy as DK and Warlock are by far my most played/time spent maining classes in my WoW stint. Either way, I’m flexible and within a relatively short period, I can typically pick up/play specs at a competitive level relative to parsing well and not making repeated mistakes, so I’m open to gearing just about anything as long as the community is a good fit.

In terms of what I’m looking for: a guild that raids 2-4 nights a week, preferably post 9pm CT (somewhat flexible on being earlier) with a close community full of mature adults. I’m 29 and I don’t put up with drama in my personal life anymore, so needless to say, I’m not looking for drama on this game, or to start it (the days of 18 year old me being passive aggressive about getting Shadowmourne and the first DBW in ICC for arena are, uh, long gone you could say). Just want a group of good/chill people to experience consistent progression with again and rebuild my barren friend list at this point.

Feel free to add me and contact me anytime, I’ve been no lifing hard so there’s a good chance I’ll be on: Relyt#1729. Appreciate your time!

interesting read! Hope you come check us out!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Hey my dude I like your post a lot I don’t know if our times would work for you we are adults with family’s so this morning schedule works good for us 1 day a week

Hey,
We’re also adults and driven to get some content in. You’d be able to fulfill your dreams of being a dps here.

Laughing Coffin (LC) - Emerald Dream - is looking for members to fill out our heroic/mythic roster! We’re a guild that returned to the game back in May and have been pugging 12/12 heroic clears since. We’re looking to get some members to get our guild rolling back into the mythic raiding scene. Previously our guild has obtained AOTC every raid tier and have been consistently one of the first guilds to complete AOTC. We’re a community that plays other MMORPGs such as BDO, AA, Bless, ect. We have decided to return to WoW and stay with WoW for the foreseeable future. The guild does weekly full 12/12H clears and is looking for YOU to become part of our mythic push entry team! We’re a very chill group that honestly has the most fun during out failures, and we don’t give up. For instance, if you’re looking for a group that even on progression nighs, 31 wipes in, can still crack jokes and mess around, we’re that group. We welcome all, and the one thing we hate the most is cliques. Open community where anyone can come in and feel welcomes/mess around is what we’re all about.

Raid times:
Friday/Saturday 10PM EST – 1AM EST
Monday – Optional (only if needed) 10PM EST – 1AM EST

Requirements:
Level 80 HoA
Appropriate Corruptions, Azerite, and level 15 cape preferred
450+ Item Level for heroic
465+ Item Level for mythic
Make it to raid night

Spots Open:
Off Tank
Pumper DPS (Ranged + Melee)