[H][Illidan] New Mage / Old Player LFG

Hello! I’d like to get into raiding after not having done it since TBC, and I’m looking for a welcoming home.

I’ve played wow for part of every expansion except BFA, but mostly kept to the pvp side of things (multi-gladiator). I also have thousands of hours of competitive experience in other games (rocket league, overwatch, quake, counter strike, valorant, fortnite, smash melee, street fighter 4), and tend to learn quickly. I excel at vod review and know my way around warcraftlogs.

I can raid any night except thursday and saturday.

Let me know if it sounds like I’d be a good fit for your guild!

btag: beau#1446

posted under the wrong character, but my mage is Rnct on Illidan

big ol bumparino

Hi srnct, faded gods in an aotc guild and are looking to expand our roaster for the up coming tier. Our usual raid times are Saturday and Sunday 9-11 est, but are currently cutting it to just Sundays until 9.1 to avoid burnout. Many of us also run M+ through out the week as well and are always willing to help fellow guildies out. Feel free to message me on bnet if you’re at all curious. Bnet: zole#11213

still looking for a home!

hey there i think you would be a great fit for our guild. feel free to add me and i can answer any questions you may have

Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829