[H][Illidan] Friends looking for a new guild to call home

Hello, I’ll try to keep this short and to the point but feel free to ask for more info if there’s more you’d like to know.

Long story short, my old guild left WoW last summer after the news of the lawsuit broke out, but we missed WoW and playing with each other so two of my old guildies and I have come back to WoW after a break and are looking for a guild. Since we were on a small server, we transferred to Illidan for the higher population.

We’re looking for a guild who’s aiming for AotC+ and who runs 15+ keys pretty regularly. We achieved AotC in CN and are hoping to do the same in SoD if we can find a guild in time.

Who we are;
Vale(me): In Castle Nathria I played a Guardian Druid, which is still decently geared, but I’ve swapped to a Blood DK due to personal preference.

Ryo/Uxid/Phantom: A Fury Warrior who apparently wants to tank since he insists on ripping aggro off me in keys.

Tia: A Resto Shaman that always seems to keep me alive regardless of how hard I try.

Raiding availability/preferences:
Ryo and I won’t be able to raid on Monday/Tuesday because of scheduling issues. (Or at the very least, we’d be very late to raid on those days)
We’d like to raid 2 nights/week, and ideally only one of those nights would be on Sat/Sun so that we can spend time with family/friends IRL on the weekends but that’s not a hard requirement.

Sadly, due to other obligations Tia will not be available to raid at all for the next little while.

I think that about covers it! Thanks for taking the time to read this far if you’re still here, and if you’d like to know more, just leave a comment or send me a message.

Discord: The Walrus Chieftain#3925
Battle.net: Aquane#1674

My bad, I didn’t realize I was on an alt when I posted; you can look up Valedar or Kanoh on Nazjatar if you’d like to see my armory/logs

Hi there Valedar!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST and as we’ve just started heroic raiding in the new year, we are 6/10H, intending to get AoTC before the end of the tier.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many members at 2k+!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

We’re currently looking for DPS. I know you and one of your friends are a tank and healer so we aren’t a perfect match but I figured I’d reach out anyhow as some people are flexible.

Pyreanor is a smallish midcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord looking to increase our population for raiding in Shadowlands so we can start doing mythic raids.

We are AotC in SoD and in CN.

We’re a low key, chill, inclusive adult guild with an LGBT+ presence. Our favorite number is 420. We’re a no-screaming/raging (at other players) environment.

If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us, we’ll help you catch up as best we can.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418